My cousin and I cleaning my aunt and uncles mess and Rats.

Archives for 2010
steadyone
Diamond Member

My cousin and I cleaning my aunt and uncles mess and Rats.

Post by steadyone »

Hi and Blessings.

I had this dream yesterday morning found it to be interesting.

Dream,

My aunt and uncle lived in this huge tent. My cousin who I am close to IRL, we lived in little tests outside the big tent. My aunt and uncle left it was like they disappeared and my cousin who is their son and I had to clean up their big tent. We went into the tent and it had all kinds of clutter and left over food and we were like this is a mess and then we seen all these huge Rats that were drawn to the food. We knew this tent would take more then a day to clean and so we had to sleep inside this tent over night because we no longer had or little tents or something near by. I asked my cousin if he would sleep on the outside of me to protect me from those rats and he was wanting to do that anyway so he did.

gee any insight? This is a close dream and often hard to interpret.

Thanks so much for what ever you may have,
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I think the name of your cousin might be significants to understanding your dream.
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks I will look him up. LOL I have been reading the book of John over the last few weeks.

Hugs to you dear one.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Perhaps God giving you insight . . .
Or, at least, giving you something or a direction to pray about----

It seems that maybe God is pointing at there being some "mess" associated with your aunt and uncle. Family "debris" or things that need not be "left behind" . . . in the family line . . .

Thus-- they seemed "gone" but you two (the next generation) were there.

Maybe the Lord 1) does not want something carried on, but 2) is showing that it will be up to you and your cousin's "generation" to "clean up" or break up that pattern or "mess".

& If you aunt & uncle are still alive---- could even be for intercession (praying fervently for them) or even evangelism---- (God pointing out hearts He is readying)

DO FEEL a strong message about the you and your cousin---- being the ones (or at least your generation) in your family to have the ability to carry the mantle and be the instruments used to undo some family patterns, etc.

No offense to your family at all . . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks no offense taken. There is stuff in my family I have been praying that the Loird would cleans our bloodline for a long time now.

Thanks again.

P.S. My aunt and uncle are alive.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hello Steadyone:

I remembered this dream from a while ago and was preoccupied during this time and never got around to responding.

For your prayerful consideration, of course...

I'm believing the whole tent scenario to be a play on words--in tents, as in the intents of hearts.

Dream looks like a picture of a move into greater understanding of the intents of hearts, with a focus on the intents of others.

The half-eaten food may speak to things half digested/half understood and a problem area, just like half-eaten food left lying around, half understood interactions/communications can attract rodents--trouble!

Cousin John at your side is possibly a reference to the Grace God gives us in a task like this one. Love covering a multitude...

Thanks for the opportunity once again to practice dream interpretation with one of your intriguing dreams!

Lord bless you at this holiday season! ~Peggy
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."