Divorce & $500.00

Archives for 2010
Geoffrey
Bronze Member

Divorce & $500.00

Post by Geoffrey »

Shalom all! Night before last I dreamt the following;

My wife and I were at an apartment, getting ready to move. (In the natural we have been living with a friend in a large house and have been looking at apartments).

My wife was whispering things to the attendant at the apartment complex. They were things about me. Suddenly she came out of the room she was in and said, "I put $500.00 in your billfold. I have been having an affair, and will not be moving in with you, because you have not taken care of me as I needed. I am moving in with my new boyfriend, who has a big home, allot of money, and I am finished with you.

She had taken some of my belongings to his home, so, I went to his house to collect the things. He was a tall man I had never seen before, and when I met him he grabbed me by the neck, and left a finger print on each side of my neck. She was very happy and kept telling me to get out.

End of dream. Thank you so much for your help with this very disturbing dream.

Geoffrey
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Geoffrey,

Have you talk to your wife about this dream?
Truth Seeker
Geoffrey
Bronze Member

Post by Geoffrey »

Yes. She said it was a nightmare and untrue. I was gone for 2 months in search of a job (have been unemployed for almost 2 years), and she told me that she wanted a legal separation, however; it did not happen. I did find out upon returning home, that she had signed up for match.com. That has been over a month ago, and things have stabilized much - through prayer.

Thank you for responding.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Geoffrey,

I'm glad you talked with her about it. It wasn't a nightmare thought, I believe it was of God. The reason I say it's of God is because I'm going through a possible seperation with my wife.

I'm not much of a communicator in general and it ways heavy on my wife and my lack of communication has pushed her to seek it outside of our marriage.

I have had visions of another man with my wife (not saying sex) several different times.

We can bring this to the mens only group if you would like. I believe Bj is the host of the group. It's just open to men.
Truth Seeker
Geoffrey
Bronze Member

Post by Geoffrey »

Thank you for the responses on this one. With the calling on my life, I see the strange man representing her will, i.e. not going the distance with me and G_D's will for our lives. Maybe?

500, I see as being very symbolic in this dream.

Thank you again! Blessings!
Geoffrey
Bronze Member

Post by Geoffrey »

On another thought, the whole match.com thing has certainly been in my sub conscious, with respect to trust etc.
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

I found myself coming back to this dream several times. I wasn't going to comment, but really felt a pressing by the Holy Spirit.

I agree this is a dream from God with a powerful message. I encourage you to pray for God to bring clarity.

Here is what immediately rose in me, discard what does not fit.

Your wife whispering things about you shows a great lack of respect for you. By having something of yours at this other house with another man, could it be she has acted in a way that has robbed you? Your belongings representing your pride and/or dignity...particularly discovering the whole "match thing"?

Again these are all just thoughts, but perhaps there are more details about your relationship, situation, and marriage that God needs you look at and discuss with your wife?

I do feel strongly that You should pray over this dream and heed God's message. Again, please take what fits and discard the rest.

Only you know what God is speaking to your heart.

Peace & Blessings,

Hannah
Geoffrey
Bronze Member

Post by Geoffrey »

Thank you so very much for the responses Hannah. I will continue to seek the Lord.

Blessings,