junk yard nation

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

junk yard nation

Post by spiritledd »

I dreamt Martin Fishbourne was the father of a family in a nation that had no industries. Nothing was being made anymore. The nation lived off of junk. The lowest class of people were the "diggers". These people lived by digging through dumps and selling items the found were needed. When they found dirt that had not been contaminated by oil they celebrated because they could now plant a garden.

Martin started out just to survive but ended up doing so well at digging he became a leader of these diggers. This movement seemed to be a threat to the status quo. Martin found water. This seemed to really anger the leaders of the "above ground".

The above ground people were trying to sabotage the diggers even though they needed the goods they dug up. They thought the diggers to be a threat somehow? But the diggers revolted and were persistent and could not be stopped. Certain items that were found seemed to be very significant.

I remember one of the items of importance was a rug. It was blue and he took great care to clean it. The other great discovery was that he found his family from before belongings.

It was luggage stacked up that had clean clothes which no one had anymore because diggers lived in filthy rags. These clothes were preserved and had not been covered with dirt because it was in an underground room. But Martin knew this was a trap laid by the people trying to stop him. So he cleverly devised a plan of attack that destroyed the opposition and his people were then free.
Last edited by spiritledd on Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Spiritledd:

The part about the rug stuck out to me:

rug (rug)
noun
1. a piece of thick, often napped fabric, woven strips of rag, an animal skin, etc. used as a floor covering: usually distinguished from carpet in being a single piece of definite shape, not intended to cover the entire floor

"It was blue and he took great care to clean it": blue showing serenity, calmness...

I thought this spoke of intervention, a covering of certain people, giving them peace and calm during a troubling period of time.

That's all---hope it helps in the total interpretation.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

Thanks again MJ :D And yeah...the rug stuck out to me too. Come to think of it... i have had quite a few dreams about rugs. I even heard the voice of Holy Spirit say "rugby" just a minute ago... which reminded me of this post.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

This dream reminds me of thee system the world lives in and at one time the united states tried to get away from, one of surfs and Lords and Ladies and the class system.. .. People who in pride and arrogance enjoyed the poverty of others though they needed them to enhance their own life style.

Sadly this seems to be creeping back in to our own society and as the economics keeps going down hill as it may.... there could be what some may take advantage of the situation and seek to set up this old feudal system. But i can see God giving the lowly ones,,, perhaps persecuted Christians great wisdom and industry and not only surviving but prospering off the 'junk ' of others. This would infuriate the enemy. Some peoples hearts are cold and want for some reason to see others struggle and beg and be kings. But i can see God dealing with this giving the diggers..or lowly ones wisdom and talent and foresight that will see them over the top.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

good stuff

Post by spiritledd »

jewels of joy, your reply is really insightful...good stuff :D Thanks!