Birthday Party in Small Apartment

Archives for 2011
Gold
Diamond Member

Birthday Party in Small Apartment

Post by Gold »

In my dream, my birthday had just pasted,and nothing was done for it, no party, no cake... But now it was my Dads birthday,and we were living in a small Apartment,and he had gotten a large sheet cake that had a bunch of candles on it, the cake was almost as big as the small kitchen table is was sitting on.
My dad had invited a friend of his over as well and this man as already sitting at the table,and my dad told me to take pictures, and so Im getting the camera ready and taking pictures.
In the dream I had the feeling like my birthday was no big deal nothing to be celebrated, but when it came to my dad that was a different story, I feel hurt due to this attitude.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Hi, just some thoughts. It seems like your dad may be representing the Lord, and He is getting all the glory. You are feeling uncelebrated. Is there possibly something in your life where you are having a hard time giving God the glory? Or perhaps a situation involving a leader having unreasonable expectations of you? Or that you were passed over for a position (this I might have thought because of the invited guest and the request that you take pictures)?
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

Giving God the Glory.. thats interesting.
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW