scorching and urination

Archives for 2011
peggyo
Diamond Member

scorching and urination

Post by peggyo »

Hello All:

My dreamland has been particularly bizarre lately. This dream may be about a niece that I have been praying for and seeking to establish a relationship with as of late. The dream is of her friend. I made contact with my niece via Facebook and saw her pictures, one of which is a friend named Angie. The dream has Angie as the central figure. I could tell by the photos these 2 were close friends. At any rate, the friend Angie made an impact on me just through the photos. It looks too from the photos that my niece is involved in a lifestyle that might be described as debauchery.

Dream:

Seems a beach scene. I don't remember my niece Shona in this dream at all, just her close friend Angie. There is a circle of "friends" that have formed around Angie, both men and women, young people. Seems Angie is off the ground, being held up, arms out at sides, and there is some sort of firey implement being used to scorch her on the front part of her torso. She is not nude but has minimal clothing on, like a 2-piece swimsuit. After the scorching has been applied, then the young men in this circle, while the group is still holding her up, are taking turns urinating on the burned areas.

I'll spare any more details...

Dream ends.

I also seemed to be aware of what was going to happen before it happened as Angie was explaining it all to me beforehand. I was merely an observer of what was going on.

Any Holy Spirit insight is appreciated! Thanks! Peggy
Last edited by peggyo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

just thinking of the act of scratching and urinating as symbols:

self-maintnence/ridding of bad stuff.

scratching would be trying to "scratch" something unwanted, scratch over, or peel back something hidden.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Thanks 4 for your thoughts. What you are reading as scratch is scorch, meaning to burn. The lady was burned as with a large firey torch.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Sounds a lot like occult type of activity?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Re: scorching and urination

Post by Newbie »

Hello Ms. Peggyo, this is not Spirit led but some thoughts:
peggyo wrote: Seems a beach scene. I don't remember my niece Shona in this dream at all, just her close friend Angie. There is a circle of "friends" that have formed around Angie, both men and women, young people. Seems Angie is off the ground, being held up, arms out at sides, and there is some sort of firey implement being used to scorch her on the front part of her torso. She is not nude but has minimal clothing on, like a 2-piece swimsuit. After the scorching has been applied, then the young men in this circle, while the group is still holding her up, are taking turns urinating on the burned areas.
The "circle" brings to mind a covenant and it looks to me as something occultish. The lifting of the young woman could symbolize that of levitation. Ms. Peggyo, the more I look at this, the more wiccan or witch is coming to mind. The wicca have a ritual call casting a circle, and a ritual call the circle of fire, and it is also believed that if a wiccan urinate or defecate near a Christian it is a sign of disrespect. Also, urinating is sign of marking property or territory. So please be on gaurd with this one. If you do not feel it, toss it. I hopes this helps.

God Bless

P.S.- I done reserch on this one, that is why I said wiccan. Also, I am from an area of the US in which witchcraft runs rampant and I had seen things with my own eyes as a little girl, that I would not wish on my own enemy. I come across a few wiccans in the military and let them tell it, it is a real religion and about "healing". However, I know better and I stayed "underand covered in the Blood". It is pretty sad and trippy.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Peggyo,

For your prayerful discernment.

God is amazing. You are thinking about your neice, look on facebook, have concern, and then have this dream.

I do not believe this is about your neice or her friend but symbolic.
I do believe praying for your neice is part of Gods plan, (Shona=God is Gracious) but even greater, is that He speaks to us, His Children, that we might Glorify Him.

This is the mocking of Christ.

To mock:
1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
2. a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. (See Synonyms at ridicule)
b. To imitate; counterfeit.
3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.

God is giving you insight relevant for today even if the original thought is of your neice.

The "Angel" hanging as in cruxified position, etc.
Trying to create the appearance of being an innocent victim.
It is a planned and calculated martyrdom.
This is a counterfeit Christ.
Angie (a dark angel?) seems pretty non-chalant about this.
There is no fear of God, nor consequences.

Galatians 6:7-8
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

Paul is talking to Christians in this passage!

Corinthians 13:13-
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ...

(The Holy Spirit inhabits His children, when they walk in the flesh, they are in opposition to Him)

I like to believe that if Christ knocks all can be saved and delivered. However, once the conscience is seared due to works of the flesh, I am not certain if there is the ability to return.
They have no pupils left. Gods light cannot enter.
They believe they can save themselves perhaps with their own imaginations.

Matthew 6:22-23
“Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body.
When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light.
But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness.

And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!

I think there is more to this, but sinuses are bothering me.

Toss what does not seem to fit,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Thanks very much for the insight on Wiccan, cause I am not really familiar with the details of the circle of fire or the disrespectful urination. I appreciate that! My niece's mother was involved in Wiccan, so possibly there is a generational cord trying to pull her into that, which I was not aware of! My mother has urged me to contact her, but I told my mom I would do what I could, even though I didn't believe that there is anything about my life that would seem attractive to this niece so I am hesitant if I will be of help or make it worse.

Dear Piano: I always look at dreams first from a personal standpoint. But because the niece wasn't a part of the dream and just her friend was in it, I've taken the dream to be about the girl herself or more likely the circle of friends my niece has. NOT ALL DREAMS ARE ABOUT THE DREAMER.

I am not certain how you are seeing Angie is symbolic of Christ. The name Angie means messenger. There are names that actually mean Christ and I would think if that is the message here for me God would be really clear with that. This "messenger" girl isn't hanging like a crucifix, but lying flat off the ground, with legs apart. Seems first you feel the girl represents Christ, as in a mocking of Christ, but then also she is a counterfeit Christ, and then also that changes into a dark angel? All the parts of the dream need to fit together for me to get clear understanding. And the dream may not be at all about the meaning of this young woman's name, but merely about this circle of friends, which my mother was already concerned about--me too!

Your comment: "I like to believe that if Christ knocks all can be saved and delivered."

My comment: I WAS delivered back in 1998 when I had a visitation and the Holy Spirit came to deliver me, but I was told that was a complete deliverance, which is rare. But deliverance is something we have to walk in...a daily struggle for me!

Again your comment: "They have no pupils left. Gods light cannot enter. They believe they can save themselves perhaps with their own imaginations."

My comment: Are you seeing completely unloving behavior from me? I do not believe that I can save myself!

Piano--I am really honest with God about where I am at spiritually, and always with a few close, honest and honorable friends.

I find dreams are generally to illuminate for us what we are not willing to be honest with ourselves about, and I do not believe that I am not honest with myself, ok? I post most dreams of any significance, for I am in a learning phase, whether I believe they will make me look good or bad, and I trust that my Christian friends will treat me with consideration and I have been treated pretty well. I do keep my breastplate of righteousness on though. I'd just rather know the truth!!!

I have pondered over those portions of scripture in the love chapter many times! Especially the part about offering up our bodies but yet still not having love. The girl in the dream though was involved in a ritual of some sort, that much I knew. Only men in the dream were doing the urinating. If the women were, or if I was participating, then I'd be really worried.

My personal request is, and I hope my example is always, that if folks have something difficult to say or along the lines of something corrective relating to a dream, that they say it with much TLC. We are all a little vulnerable posting our dreams and interpreting. We owe each other that much at least!

God bless you, each and every one!
Peggy O.
Last edited by peggyo on Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Peggyo, I am not familiar with the wiccan lifestyle either but that came to my mind after begining my post. I put the symbolism of the other stuff in their to show the symbolism as a rite of passage. I belive the Lord may have showed you this to pray over your neice and what you may end getting involve with. I am here to tell you that there maybe some generational ties on involve with this. However, the Lord is more powerful than enemy. Just pray over this and yourself. I will pray that His will be done.
God Bless
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Newbie: Thanks for the encouragement. I've been hesitant to get involved for many reasons, although my heart was already in reaching out to her for she is a single mother now and I already passed through those waters and thought I owe it to her to be supportive, even before my mother's phone call. Her father, my brother, has no relationship with her, in part due to the mother's vehemently rebellious nature, so it is sticky.

Not sure you read my previous post regarding her mother's involvement in witchcraft, so you are correct about generational issues here. I am not afraid of witchcraft, I am just not knowledgeable. Like I said, I am completely unaware of any of the rituals involved in Wiccan, so I'm taking the dream is there to clue me in and possibly also a confirmation I needed to get me into action pursuing her.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Peggyo in regards to this, I have some experience in regards to this. Because I know my level, I pray over the matter and person that they maybe delivered. I have family members that have been vexed, so I do my part by praying over it, because I know that Iam not on the level of casting of demons and delivering people. So for now just pray for a hedge of protection over your niece and her child and pray that she is delivered. I had to cut ties with a woman that was like a secondary mother to me because she was blinded to the fact that "white magic" is no different black magic. They are one and the same. Because she could not stop her practice and turn it over to the Lord. I had to let her go because I grow up seeing things that some movies couldn't hold a candle to. So just pray and turn it over to the Lord. I hope this helps.
God Bless
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Dear Peggyo,

I am not sure how this happened, but what I shared--
The interp I gave for your dream was not about you at all, nor directed toward you.

I am dismayed that it was even taken that way.
Heartbroken.

I am reading over my original post, after drinking some coffee,
and will add to this post when my headache subsides.

Okay.
I have also been praying about this because it seems tragic,
and gives me cause to wonder if I have ever offended you in the past?

If so, please let me know so that I can make any needed amends to you.

I also defend you as a fellow sister in Christ.

I may opt for tossing the post all together, due to its negative effect upon you that was not at all intended.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hello Piano:

Ah, the devil's working overtime...let's not give him any ground!
Misperceptions are common. We do our best to try and share something but others think we are saying/believing something other than was intended.

No, I have never personally been offended by you in the past, that was why it seemed shocking to read it, cause I thought you were a friend and that possibly you had been offended by me somewhere along the line--funny! I have always been especially blessed by what you share, and have told you so.

For complete honesty sake, the only thing I saw that seemed unusual was the other day in a request for prayer regarding the Jezebel spirit and your response I felt was on the religious side. But I wasn't in a personal way offended, I just saw it differently that you. And honestly I just read this post without any thought of that and took what I did out of it. None of us ever see things exactly the same and that is the place where grace belongs.

Don't worry yourself about it. I don't think of it as tragic at all. Life is a risk.

Just glad it is not what I thought it was. Human tendency is to think the worst. I am guilty today!

Have a blessed day Piano and don't let it follow you...
Peggy O.

As far as your post goes, I think God can use it either way, but feel free to do whatever you feel best.
Last edited by peggyo on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks for getting back to me Peggyo,

I knew things would work out, and they have!
I have been okay, other than sinuses/headache.
God is good.

Thanks for being honest. (about my post last week) and about the good things I have brought here.
I wish there were opportunity to understand your opinion, but the subject is closed, and I will respect this.

Funny thing about my original nudge on this dream was to say I believed it was a picture of mocking Christ and then not explain it..

(I believe the dream is something seen in the spiritual, not in the real.)

(The exterior or real time image would present itself as light)

Perhaps I will be able to clarify it another time, before I start trying to again. :roll:

Peace,

Piano
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

One last thing. The figure of this dream I've come to realize is actually my niece's best friend. She's got a BFF notation by her picture on Facebook. I could tell just by the love I saw in her eyes in the photo that she truly loved my niece.

I believe what you were thinking was accurate Piano, although I do not completely understand. Seems appropriate for the Easter season somehow.

Thanks for your offering!

Peggy O. -- over and out
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Peggyo,
This is the same post, but with commentary for clarity and additional scripture. The length of it may be a bear to read.
Perhaps taken in increments... :?
Today has been a blessing..Good Friday.
I think you might see a little of that thought near the end of this clarification. :wink:

Hi Peggyo,

For your prayerful discernment.
*I am clarifying this post. All adds with have this little asterisk and italics. I did correct some spelling errors too.

God is amazing. You are thinking about your niece, look on face-book, have concern, and then have this dream.

*It is not unusual to be misread.
This is complex, admittedly. It is complex for me, but going to make an attempt to bring it into better focus.
I intend to add to, not take away from my original interpretation to bring clarity.

*Main Point.

*I believe that this dream is helping you to see the enemies plan that is happening in the spiritual (behind the scenes) that when seen in the real, will appear as light, but will be false light.

*Everything else that I write is concerning this spirit/person that you have or may have contact with.

*I believe this is something that is being or will be playing out that you will witness first hand in what I see as normal waking life.

*I do believe dreams are multifaceted, and not always about the dreamer, but I do believe it is very common to dream about something that will affect you directly in some way.
In your dream, this "Angie" speaks to you.
I think this gives the dream importance.

*Reading: Matthew 24
I do not know why Angie is speaking to you, in other words, I do not know why a person I see as being a Dark Angel (Messenger) (false prophet, Anti-Christ) is in contact with you in your dream, but I can only take it as this is something that is happening or will happen in the real..

*This can affect any one of us, at any time, so it can apply to the church as a whole.
I believe this dream has a larger meaning, than one girls issues,
and why you are blessed by God to have it revealed to you.

I do not believe this is about your niece or her friend but symbolic.

*(My interpretation is not about your nieces friend, but symbolic, perhaps due to your thoughts or feelings about Angie at the time of your dream)
I believe this is closer to you than that, and wider in scope.
I believe it has to do with works of the flesh, which may involve sorcery, (which includes divination etc.) which could fall under occult:
1.Of, relating to, or dealing with supernatural influences, agencies, or phenomena.
2.Hidden from view; concealed.

I do believe praying for your niece is part of Gods plan, (Shona=God is Gracious) but even greater, is that He speaks to us, His Children, that we might Glorify Him.

*Praying always in the spirit, that His will may be done.
I understand that your niece is not in the dream, but her name meaning is consistent with that of a child of God whose Grace is multiplied. I do connect your niece with you in this respect.

*Interpretation.

The mocking of Christ.

To mock:
1. To treat with ridicule or contempt; deride.
2. a. To mimic, as in sport or derision. (See Synonyms at ridicule)
b. To imitate; counterfeit.
3. To frustrate the hopes of; disappoint.

God is giving you insight relevant for today even if the original thought is of your niece. *your thoughts about Angie, are what the origin of the dream symbolism stem from.
IE: debauchery/license.

This is a counterfeit Christ.

The "Angel"
*(Angie as a Dark Messenger- thanks for the perfect fit meaning)
* I do not see this dream Angie as Christ, but as a spirit of Anti-Christ.
A false messenger, a false prophet.

To counterfeit is to appear like Christ or to mimic (remember this dream is behind the scenes, but will show itself in the real as a form of godliness)

hanging as in crucified position, etc.

*I did not understand that the girl was horizontal, but the same applies, that this appears as self sacrificing, but is a grotesque work of the flesh.
Horizontal is level with the earth, not pointed toward heaven, which makes even more sense to me, as the spirit of the world, rather than of heaven.

*(She tells you in advance what will happen, it is planned)
She is being supported by a lot of males, they are upholding her and helping her in this work.
(She was the head of operations, not the man)
This spirit has a powerful influence over men, and now may be attempting to widen her scope.
Seducing fits for me.

Trying to create the appearance of being an innocent victim it is a planned and calculated martyrdom.

Angie (a dark angel?) seems pretty non chalant about this.
There is no fear of God, nor consequences.

*(What one will see in the physical is not sadistic or barbaric, but as some form of light.)

It is a lie that plays itself off as the truth.
It mocks Christ for He is the only true light.
It mocks Christ for He was the perfect sacrifice.
(This is denying that Christ came in the flesh to become an atonement for all sin, by doing ones own works in order to make an attempt to discredit Him) 1 John 4:3
It mocks Christ (attempts to appear Christ-like, IE: Knows Gods Word or appears to have some form of revelation, sign gift or wonder, but it is twisted and false. (see again Matthew 24)

*To be martyred for His name sake is much different than to attempt to appear as though one is being martyred or persecuted, knowing it is something that is planned in advance in order to deceive.
This came to mind because I believe the coming Anti-Christ will have to draw people somehow, maybe by seeing him as vulnerable or victimized, yet righteous and savior-like, a doer of miracles.

*How this false light is achieved is not my interest, in other words, I do not believe God wants us to learn or know the secrets of Satan.
I believe thinking about Satan’s deeds is oppressive.
Revelation 20:24

Reading Galatians 5
The works of the flesh are outlined in scripture.
Galatians 5:19-

*Meditate on things that are good. Phillipians 4:8

*God has given us His Word and His Holy Spirit to reveal His Truth and shine light upon false Christs, prophets or doctrine.
We are to hate evil and cling to what is good.

Galatians 6:7-8
Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

God (um actually Paul inspired by Gods Holy Spirit) is talking to Christians in this scripture!
*which tells me that Christians can be "influenced" by the enemy if they are sowing to their flesh. This in turn over time can reap corruption of ones soul.
I also believe that all mankind is subject to sowing and reaping, and that Satan and his minions and those who choose to deny Christ as Savior will be cast into the lake of fire as scripture reveals.

*I see this dream as a warning and about discerning the enemy, but, not fearing him.

*1Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

*For we know the enemies end and trust God for His perfect justice.

*Reading: Revelation 20 (complete)
v;9-10
They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

*I did bring up this scripture below because of this line, that I wished to be in context that fits with the dream.
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Corinthians 13:13-
If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ...

(The Holy Spirit inhabits His children, when they walk in the flesh, they are in opposition to Him)

I like to believe that if Christ knocks all can be saved and delivered. However, once the conscience is seared due to works of the flesh, I am not certain if there is the ability to return.

* Reading 1 Timothy 4
v:1-2
Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons, speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron…

They have no pupils left. Gods light cannot enter.
They have blinded themselves to the truth.
*Perhaps they believe they can be God.
(Original: perhaps they believe they can save themselves by their own imaginations)

*I changed this because I do not believe the need for Salvation exists in this state of mind/heart.
Christ can touch anyone at anytime according to His Mercy and open their eyes. If He did it for Paul, He can do it for anyone He chooses to use for His plans.

*Reading 1 John 4 (complete)
v: 18-19
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

*Reading John chapters 1 and 3
John 1:1-5 and 10-13
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it…
He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. He came to His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

*John 3:5-7 and 11-21
Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Do not marvel that I said to you,
‘You must be born again.’

The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.” …

Most assuredly, I say to you, We speak what We know and testify what We have seen, and you do not receive Our witness.
If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things?
No one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

“He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed.
But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.

*Jesus is the one and only true light.
John 8:12 Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life.”

Matthew 6:22-23
“Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body.
When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light.
But when your eye is bad, your whole body is filled with darkness.

And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is!

*This chapter in Matthew outlines many different areas.
This is just one of them.

*I think it has to do with taking pride in ones own works to appear righteous.
(as if any of us are able to do something good without Him)

*I have a lot of scripture here, and have all hopes that if something is amiss that the moderators will bring this to light.

ROFL. At the time of this post, this was my 666th entry.

Piano