“go ahead and shoot”

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

“go ahead and shoot”

Post by spiritledd »

i was alone in a city ...at a bus terminal there was a guy a guy miming ...a police officer was right next to him …i was watching behind a building pillar ...when i walked away i was leaning to my left (defying gravity) …it seemed everyone was on or looking for drugs ...i sat on a street weeping because i was so lonely ...i saw a black man shoot a black woman ...another black man put his chest to the gun and said “go ahead and shoot” but the man with the gun did not shoot him ...then i saw ambulances …in back of them there were three graves with yellow dirt mounds
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

Hi Spiritledd

The one part that stood out the most about your dream was the "ambulance" .. One of God's names is Jehovah Rapha which means he is our "healer" -- the people in the dream all seem to need healing .. they are needing God "the healer" ( the ambulance = God )

Police officer- possibly - Holy Spirit

Bus terminal-- buses can represent "ministry"

Graves-- resurrection or resurrection life of God, (being born again)

God bless

BlueRose
He who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-- Isaiah 33:15
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

When I read your dream the people appeared to me as spiritually dying and needing a remedy for their problems. Unfortunately they are using the wrong method to alleviate their problems. They need the Saviour. Not sure who the people are actually representative of.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
BlueRose32
Gold Member

Post by BlueRose32 »

I agree Warrior's heart. That was what I was seeing too because of the ambulance and the graves.
He who walks righteously and speaks what is right, who rejects gain from extortion and keeps his hand from accepting bribes, who stops his ears against plots of murder and shuts his eyes against contemplating evil-- Isaiah 33:15
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

thanks for interps :D ...alot to meditate on :D