Missouri.

Archives for 2011
Jen
Diamond Member

Missouri.

Post by Jen »

I was traveling with the kids to Texas to see my mom. Dan was with me, but only for a short while. He had to go back to Ohio? (not sure about that detail)
We were staying in this small town, that started with a B overnight, but then I decided to stay a few days and rest and just swim with the kids and eat out. We were at the Comfort Inn. The place was super clean, the carpet did have a couple holes in it. Dan was worried, but I told him that was not a big deal because it was so clean and cheap. He called his parents to tell them this info and then it was as if he was gone.

The kids and I went out to eat. I had on jeans and a white button down shirt with a light pink sweater. It was an outside restaurant with a band playing softly.

All of the "sudden" I was able to see and hear these two handsome brothers talking about me. Yet I was still at the table with my kids. It was as if my "spirit" was at their table. Evidently the one brother had "noticed" me. They were making plans to get my attention for the brother that "noticed me" without the kids around. (There was not a thing that was inappropriate about it in the dream.)

The one brother started singing a song and then the band saw what was going on and winked at the brothers and started singing the song. The one brother started dancing with all of my kids.
The other brother just sat and talked to me.

The next night I was at a friends house there in Missouri (IRL I have no friends in Missouri) These brothers knew this friend and were invited over. We started to play a game of some kind to relax and have some fun. The one brother came to sit by me. Then I noticed that Dan was standing beside me, with his hand on my shoulder. Dan was standing at the corner of the table in between us, but yet Dan wasn't there. It was as if it was Dan's "spirit" for lack of a better way to describe it and Dan was ok with this man being interested in me.

Any thoughts, thank-you in advance,

Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Jen, here are some thoughts, toss if it does not speak. I believe the Comfort Inn is symbolic of you and your children taking refuge or basking in the "Comforter". Missouri comes from an Algonquian word recorded c.1700, lit. "people of the big canoes" and it is the "Show-Me-State". I believe this maybe a time in which you are seeking "His face" and find balance. The 2 brothers may represent several things: unity (2 of them), the omnipresence of the Lord (one is attending to you and the other is attending to your children), and His love, and affection of His bride (which you are member of). You have your husband support and he will always be there for you (that is why you felt his presence yet he was not there). Toss out if I miss the mark.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I live in Missouri! :) We're the show me state, among some other things. Ohio is the Buckeye State. Texas is the "Lone Star State"...the way I'm seeing your dream is that you're ahead of your husband on something, he's "bucking" it, you're going it alone until he catches up? Looks to be something new the Lord is moving you into. An encouragement dream not to worry, just be patient and it will "show" up?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

wow you guys.. thanks so much! I truly appreciate your responses!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch