Wierd Transport

Archives for 2012
Diamond Member

Wierd Transport

Post by Newbie »

Me and others are waiting on this weird public transport. What comes to mind is a skilift/rollercoaster. This ride consists of people getting inside a plastic drum insert while the ride propels you. There are no windows or seats. Anyway, there is a black man there that works for this transport company and he wets the insert and removes it. However, there is not enough time to dry it out and get us settled for us to take off. So me and the others get in the ride w/o the insert. It was dark and people began to shout and scream because it felt like riding on a rollercoaster. Unbeknowst to us there was cameras and I saw the footage of us. On the camera instead of darkness there was light. It look like we were riding in the air. There re other pieces to this dream but I cannot recall it. However, I do recall that we got on another train (a real train vs that of the earlier contraption). But there was no seats just poles and we were going to a different country than ours. I am not sure either it was France or it was Florence, Italy. I recalled wanting to sit down because this was going to be a long trip EOD
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Newbie,

I hear that there is a huge amusement park in Heaven with a rollercoaster that is bigger than anything we have ever seen on earth, even the angels love to ride it.

:D

Lady
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

:P :like:
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I think that this is a heads up on where we are quickly headed. Things are about to get wild, lots of ups and downs, and very dark, but we believers will be light in the darkness. It all depends on whether you are in Christ and how you "see" it--a bumpy ride, or a move of God (train). I also think that getting in without the insert may be a need for preparation, so you might want to ask Father how he might want you to prepare for what is ahead.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."