touched

Archives for 2012
sigmon2
Diamond Member

touched

Post by sigmon2 »

this happen in the am of 1/1/12. i was awake and sitting in a chair shirtless in front of my computer. i had been feeling like i was not alone lately anyway, but today, i felt like something behind, i even looked. then i felt a motion come toward me, its like you know something is about to happen and you sense it. then i felt a hand slowly place itself on my right shoulder. it moved the hair on my shoullder ever so slightly. it felt like a female hand, soft, gentle. i could feel the indents between the fingers the end of the finger tips and their place on my skin, the place for the knckles and so on . i felt a hand but no physical hand was there. i was not afraid and was more curious. then i had an idea, i reached over with my left hand and patted the top of the hand on my shoulder, then the sensation was gone. its like i was suppose to know the hand was there. all i can say is wow.
did it have a meaning on the 1st day of the year, hope so but do not know. why then...why all the comotion the days before and now the hand, idk. but what a sensation. praise the Lord amen. thanks for reading and see ya later. scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry