kittens and a Christmas tree

Archives for 2012
aprilbrownlebron

kittens and a Christmas tree

Post by aprilbrownlebron »

I was in my apartment then all of a sudden there were kittens everywhere. They were in every room jumping and playing. I told my husband we can't keep all of these cats and he replied oh yes we can. I said where are we going to put them? I then went to the living room where there were more kittens but there was also a huge Christmas tree in the living room that was beautifully lit with a white tree skirt and a little Norman Rockwell winter neighborhood (miniture homes) like the ones in the department store windows during Christmas. The tree reached to the top of our ceiling and it was so full and it luminated the entire living room.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I think the kittens symbolize something that is dear to your husband but something that you don't particularly care for. I am not sure how you viewed the tree because dream symbols can differ from each dreamer. Was the tree out of place in the dream, meaning did you feel that it did not belong there? I have some thoughts but will wait for your response.
aprilbrownlebron

The tree did not seem out of place in the dream; it actually calmed me and I felt a peace, not anxiety like I did with the kittens. The funny thing is that in real life my husband is not fond of cats.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Ok this is just a thought but I think this and your previous dream is connected. I believe the tree represents you obtaining your heart desire. The kittens perhaps symbolizes something you husband enjoys doing.Perhaps a side project or task; something that has you a bit overwhelmed. Toss if miss the mark.
seeHIMspeak

Post by seeHIMspeak »

I'm not sure what the kittens and the tree mean in your dream but what I am thinking of is that a marriage is about giving and receiving. You may allow your husband to have or do something that you are not particularly excited about but when you do there will be a surprise for you that you did not expect, not just a pretty tree, but you say that the tree illuminated the whole living room. The place where you live, ...seems like it transformed your place into a peaceful harmonious atmosphere, maybe that's a promise for your relationship/ family...
Karin
aprilbrownlebron

thank you both! I can see a little bit of everything you wrote in the dream