Black Boots

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Black Boots

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all: I was in a house, in the dream I am not sure who's house it is,
I make a call to my sister but the call wont go through.
I hear the phone and someone in the house says its for you its your sister, I don't take the call
I then descend some steps like going down to the basement, I see my sister sitting on a couch , maybe with some others.
I see some foot wear near where my sister is sitting and then select a pair of black rain boots,[ IRl I have a pair like them].
I put them on and my sister then says to me , remember our secret, I think a moment and say ya, but in the dream I am not sure what she is talking about, ] IRL I don't think there is a secret between us.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi DB,

Just wondering when you wear your rain boots, (I am meaning any particular work you are doing, or just when it rains) and if there is something you are ignoring, that you will end up facing anyway down the road?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi piano:
If in RL I only use them when it rains
I know rain can mean a showering of the holy spirit
and sister can mean a church or person in the church.

whats ya thinking:

Blessings
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Well,

I think how you feel about situations in your dream matters a lot.

So, ask yourself questions?

I thought of fear of judgement, personally, but that is JUST a thought and very subject to prayer.

Thats because rain has shown itself in my dreams to represent judgement. Here, there is NO RAIN.

There is NO condemnation in Christ.

This sister might have allready worn these shoes, so she knows what it is like before you even put them on.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi piano
RAIN Symbol of God's blessing, God's Word and Spirit out poured. Isa 55:10,11; Dt 32:2; Ps 78:24; Job 29:21,22; Ex 16:4; 1Ki 18:41; Zec 10:1,2; 12:10; Ac 14:27; Hos 6:1-3; Pr28:3,4.

Thanks for your thoughts.
I will pray more on the dream .

Blessings
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks DB,

I understand. As I said, it depends on how you feel in the dream.

If you are preparing for a blessing, than that IS a very good thing.

Also good, to feel free from condemning judgement.

**adding- question--

What is protecting your feet from the rain of His blessing?

I ask this because in my (judgement) dream, I had on a raincoat.
It protected me from the rain.

Peace,

Piano
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Thanks piano:
I do understand more clearly now on what you ment ...I have a feeling that there will be a change in my life soon...

Blessings again...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hugeness.

Piano