Blue Fire

Archives for 2012
leila78
Diamond Member

Blue Fire

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

Does any one know what 'blue fire' represents?
Blessings,

L.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

HI and ya blue fire is hotter then red fire or yellow fire...after blue it turns white , the hottest ...

its best to know what the fire was used for

Blessings
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I saw a place filed with individual blue flames that I was walking through.
Blessings,

L.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Daniel 3

vs.26

Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, “Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!”

So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, 27 and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king’s command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God. 29 Therefore I decree that the people of any nation or language who say anything against the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego be cut into pieces and their houses be turned into piles of rubble, for no other god can save in this way.”

30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego in the province of Babylon.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd