What Would Overies Mean?

Archives for 2008
Jeff

What Would Overies Mean?

Post by Jeff »

Hello,

This question is from one of my wife's prophetic experiences that
I don't want to detail here (mainly because I'm a man, stereotypical at that, and I don't do details (or directions) very well at all :) )

Thanks,

jeff
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Pastor Jeff,
I'll try not to go into too much detail. But they produce eggs/seed.
Think that will help you out. If not go to wikipedia and type in ovaries.

An ovary is an egg-producing reproductive organ found in female organisms.

Blessings,
Joy
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

I was more looking for a prophetic symbolism that
might be known...touchy subject, I know. :oops:
jewel

Post by jewel »

Jeff-

I love the red cheeks.... it is sweet for you to be willing to go out there, even though it was risking a bit of embarresment.

I was thinking NEW LIFE, or perhaps NEW GROWTH. This could very well be related to things other than new babies or ministries, like an expanded spiritual life or growth in understanding even physical life in the sense of restoration from what sickness has stolen.... perhaps emotional significance in the same type of ways as well.

Symbolically anyway that is what I'm feeling... I know that sometimes people believe it means babies are coming but I personally feel that the symbolic meaning behind that would be more like growth or life because that is the human organ that develops the ability for life or growth to begin.

Discard if it doesn't help....
GBU!
jewel
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

LOL - ok, not going to spare you :oops: this time.

The ovaries produce the eggs. If they are not fertilized then there is no growth. And they are expelled by the body. So depending on what your wife seen/heard will depend on whether or not there is growth.

They also produce hormones.

Hope this was a little better.
I keep seeing a little green pea pod for what it's worth.
Ditch anything that doesn't help.

Bless you,
Joy
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

I'll make an attempt at this.

Ovaries are a woman's ability to reproduce life... not manufacture life.

If everything is healthy and the life cycle becomes complete through a union of bodies that are in partnership with one another, then life is set in motion.
As it is nurtured within the safety of a 'womb', an embracing environment intended to support and feed the new life, then this individual life that is at presently dependent upon the support of its environment, will grow up strong and healthy, able to live on its own in the future.

How's that? Ministry related perhaps between churches or ministries within the church or more of a personal journey?

cheers... taps

P.S. this could also indicate that men and women will be required to work together to produce what God is desires to multiply.
Last edited by Taps on Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Jeff,
sometimes eggs are said to be "promises" biblically...

So if you applied that to this..you might say..its the support of the promise...Its what supports and feeds the promise that God has birthed or put within a church or person...

Kind of a spiritual covering..

Thinking about how obedience and belief could be the ovary that produces the promise/egg...

Just some more thoughts..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Taps;

The vision occured in a ministry-related context. Good question.

jeff
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

Jeff wrote:Taps;

The vision occurred in a ministry-related context. Good question.

jeff
Do you have your answer using my illustrative language above ?? or would a translation by me help?

Because if it is two ministries in the church working together in union and partnership to 'reproduce' Life and that Life cycle is healthy, and nurtured through careful support and proper 'nutrition' upon the Word of God and also God's prophetic input ....
then it will complete its life cycle procreating a spirituality that can be multiplied by God. Eventually this spirituality that has come from the union or partnership with take on a life of its own growing up strong and healthy resembling both 'parents'.

And as I said... i feel it has to include both male and female partnership. Perhaps the women need to see themselves as part of the process in procreating what God wants to multiply?? And that even Sarah in her later years was able to bring Life forth from what was thought to be dead.
Geee.... reminds me of my ol' buddie Lazarus.

Cheers... *T
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Hi Jeff,
I was doing a search here on the board, on 'cycles' just now, because the Lord prompted me earlier this a.m., while I was seeking Him for direction+, to '[consider] CYCLES'. (like 'consider the lilies :D ) The word brought me peace, as I knew He was sending me direction/answers. During the search, this thread came up, so I'll just share my thoughts. Really down to basics here. (btw, this is the first I've read this thread...I was just searching for insight for myself at the time, wanting to know what the Lord is saying to me this a.m., and this fell right in line with it)

Right after that word (this a.m.)I began to 'see' various things that operate in a circular motion...numerous things in our life. I 'saw' ferris wheels, other carnival rides, wheels, things that go up, then down, and all around repetitively. As well as the wheels in Ezekiels vision, economical cycles, solar system, seasons, etc. I also thought of how humans (male and female) go thru various cycles, hormonally, etc. Seems like the whole universe and time, is made up of cycles.

Life is full of cycles...life cycles....from birth and onward.

Ovaries are part of a woman's life-producing cycle. Potential for new life is in them, but only during a certain FERTILE time in the cycle.
If the vision occurred in a 'ministry-related context', if I'd had it, I'd be seeking the Lord to reveal to me what place in the cycle(s) of this ministry are the people in. To ultimately bear fruit, one must sow seed in the Lord's precise/ideal timing, (when?..His open window and where?... in fertile soil).

Just thinking, 'considering cycles'. For everything there is a season (in it's proper 'time' in the cycle)We don't waste our precious seed by sowing it in the winter.

p.s. I've yet to understand why man has named such things as 'popcycles/fudgecycles'/etc...as they have. lol

bless you much
p.s. the reason it gave me peace, was because it also meant the Lord was saying if you/I feel 'down', just wait on the Lord and in time the cycle will be back 'up' again.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Kim
Silver Member

Post by Kim »

Jeff wrote:I was more looking for a prophetic symbolism that
might be known...touchy subject, I know. :oops:

Fruitfulness
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Thanks for all the responses...they make sense, and go along with
what I was thinking.

In my wife's vision experience, the angel prayed for her as a "nurturer" and mother of many spiritual children. The angel
then went to me and prayed over my overies...she thought that
was strange also, being I'm such a stereotypical male on so many
things. :?

Fruitfulness and reproduction makes sense.

jeff