Good bye to all

Archives for 2012
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Good bye to all

Post by Demon_Buster »

Dear Board. Hello all on the board. I have made a decisions not to come to the board anymore, I feel have reached a level of maturity in my walk, where the board is only holding me back.
I was going to post this morning a dream I had, but as I was thinking about it I received from the Lord the meaning, I was at a point be-for where I herd the lord talk to me I have to open that door again. as I walk with the lord and his teachings reached into my heart I stoped fallowing the world and started fallowing Jesus
I want to thank all the people who have received from the lord any insight through me and all the ones who have responded to my dream postings
I know some on the board the lord Loves because he told me, I hope the Board will continue to reach out to people in the years to come .
I know some on the board have a great gift from the Lord and some are only blowing there own horn trying to make points with people.
Blessings to you all and may the Lord of Creation watch over all of you..
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

blessings Demon Buster on your journey
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace.

Come back anytime.
...that I might know Him...
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

God keep you on your journey and draw you into greater depths of Him. Excited for your future in Him:) Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

An abundance of blessings on your head, Mr. Bill, as you move forward into this new season. How exciting! You have been a blessing here. I hope you will come back to visit from time to time, as you think of us, and keep us updated. In the meantime, I will keep you in my prayers. Stay safe, brother.

til we meet again...
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Dear Brother,
The Lord bless you and keep you.The Lord make his face to shine on you and be gracious to you. The Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.
With love.
Edith
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Post by Counted4Him »

Blessings,

May God richly bless you and guide you and your loved ones!

His Shalom, upon you!

God bless!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4