Seven fingers on my right hand

Archives for 2012
cbutler
Diamond Member

Seven fingers on my right hand

Post by cbutler »

Good morning to all...

I had a dream where I was just finishing up moving boxes around. It was my job and my new boss was very pleased with my work ethic. I had a green knife with a thin razor sharp blade that I used when needed to open a box.

Then I saw Nanny in the lobby of the building where I was working. She had an apartment there. She was moving into a new building today and I was going to help her. I went up to her apartment to make sure she had her medicine.

She showed me a clear glass bottle with a brown lump substance in it that was her medicine. I took the bottle from her. Telling her that, "Yes that is your medicine but we have to add some water to it and shake it." Which I did and the two substances blended.

Now we are down in the lobby and Nanny (my grandmother) is all excited and running around like a kid. She is so excited that she takes off and runs to her new apartment without me. (This surprises me because in the old apartment she is old and before she even moves into her NEW apartment she goes from old age to spring chicken. IRL she has gone to Glory.)

I know that the building isn't far from her old place. Its a huge skyscraper looking building. So I go there to help her.

I see her in the glass elevator just as it is beginning to raise. I think how am I going to find her in this 350 floor building? It will take forever! Then inside the elevator there is a car, it is animated and flashes the number 2. Signaling to me that she lives on the second floor.

Thank God! I say as I step back onto a second elevator that is like an opened ledge. There is a professional, well dressed woman on my right. She speaks to me but I don't recall what she said. I am relieved that I know what floor Nanny is on and I lean my right hand on the wall over my head.

I tell the woman this building is so very large. I am glad that Nanny is on the second floor . Just one floor above this one. Then I look at my hand. It looks so very large to me that I count my fingers. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. I shake my head to clear my thoughts and count again. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. No that can't be right. So I count again. 1-2-3-4-5-6-7. Yes I have seven fingers on my right hand.

While looking at my hand I notice that this building is made entirely of variegated marble. I say this out loud to the woman. Yes she tells me, "This whole building is made from marble."

Then I was at Nannys'. Telling her that I only wanted to make sure that she had her medicine and that all was well.

:shock:
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Beautiful dream :) I don't interpret them well, but He once gave me a open eyed vision after I asked Him why we refer to Him as a 'rock' in scripture. The vision was of a huge cliff type mountain and it was made of pure, solid marble that had many veins running through it :)
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi, TexasTransplant.....

Thank you for your input. It helps quite a bit. Now I just have to figure out the 7 fingers :roll:

Thanks again and have a blessed day! :wink:
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

OK so I have little kids. And I read Dr Seuss to them. This is no interpretation and it will keep your dream on top of the pile. So here is this guy with four fingers on one hand and seven on the other in "one fish, two fish"

Say! Look at his fingers!
One, two, three...
How many fingers do I see?
One, two, three, four,
five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten.
He has eleven!
Eleven! This is something new.
I wish I had eleven too! :P
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Sooooo funny! ....thank you Grace.
cbutler
Diamond Member

Post by cbutler »

Hi, I understand now that the medicine bottle means that I took my medicine. It was unpleasant but I took it and now will be healed.

Seven represents the natural world and rest.

Razor sharp blade ...The Word.

Two symbolizes duality,tension and conflict. Three symbolizes two opposites that merge and work together.

350 overcoming anger.