still see this number

Archives for 2011
Four Years
Diamond Member

still see this number

Post by Four Years »

the number i dreamed of.

alot of times, i'll RANDOMLY look at a clock and it be 1:16.

see it in other ways too.

the meaning of it has never been fully disclosed to me.

i've gone to Church like maybe it had something to do with Church but yet i STILL see it.

it's something i'm supposed to DO something about.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

I wonder if maybe it's a bible verse, like Chapter 1 verse 16 of a particular book.

I'm having the same problem except the numbers I've been seeing are:

1:11 or 11:11 or 111

i've also seen 411 and 555 several times but usually it's the 11's.

i've been trying to research the chapters and verses in the bible that correspond.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I'm not sure what 116 represents. However, this is definitely a message from the Holy Spirit.

This might represent the beginning of a season of great change for you and some action might be needed on your part. I say this because when I start seeing numerical sequences several years ago and it seemed "weird." Other people who were with me noticed it, too.

I learned that it's usually a time where I need to be in prayer, or the Holy Spirit is working to resolve an issue and that particular sequence is confirmation that He is working things out. Sometimes, it's a warning about something related to that sequence of numbers. In any case, it's a time that you need to be in prayer.

Many blessings...
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

yes.

along with the number, i dreamed about me being food poisoned and needing "surgery" for it.

it was urgent.

i just don't know how to change.

i'm addicted to certain things.

this sucks.

on this forum and elsewhere, i've been told it MIGHT be related to Psalm 116 or at least some portion of it.

i don't know.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Re: still see this number

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Four Years wrote:116

Greetings Four Years,

I thought of a measurement... maybe you are to move just 1/16th of an inch towards/closer to Him. :)

Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Luke 12:6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

I just thought to give you some measurements of His love, if we knew just 1/16th of an inch of His love towards us, we would be amazed! :)

May God bless, lead and reveal to you His plan in your life!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Re: still see this number

Post by Four Years »

Realisticdreamz wrote:
Four Years wrote:116

Greetings Four Years,

I thought of a measurement... maybe you are to move just 1/16th of an inch towards/closer to Him. :)

Matthew 6:25 “Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food and the body more than clothing? 26 Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they? 27 Which of you by worrying can add one cubit to his stature?

28 “So why do you worry about clothing? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; 29 and yet I say to you that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 30 Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?

31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Luke 12:6 “Are not five sparrows sold for two copper coins? And not one of them is forgotten before God. 7 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

I just thought to give you some measurements of His love, if we knew just 1/16th of an inch of His love towards us, we would be amazed! :)

May God bless, lead and reveal to you His plan in your life!

that's a new one.

again though, what am i supposed to DO?

i am a DOer.

i've ALWAYS done.

DOing is how i know something is DONE...obviously.

FEELING comes only after that...or not at all.

that's how i am.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I got this,

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

God speaks to me very often in numbers so I am familiar with this sort of thing.

I was seeing 511s for some time til I realized to look up (online, is easier and faster) every 5:11 in the Bible.

Also with 811s....for that one, I sensed He was drawing my attention to Genesis 8:11.

I also see 44s and 444s like crazy and still am not totally certain of the meaning of this.

Pray, ask Him....

See if it's 11:6 or 1:16.... or something else altogether.

Peace,

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

been seeing it again 2-3 times a day for about the past week and a half again

been playing games i shouldn't and viewing things i shouldn't

coincidence? i don't wish to concede
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

i don't wish to concede
therein lies the problem
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

no i meant that i DON'T think it's a coicidence

i was just watching a Ghost Hunters episode and in the episode saw some kind of timer with 1:16

i then backed out and stopped watching it
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

My friend and I have talked about this sort of thing a lot. She's been walking w the Lord much longer than me and God has used her greatly in my life as a mentor type. Anyway, she was even stumped when she kept seeing the same set of numbers over and over and asked me what I thought it could mean. Normally I wouldn't have an answer, and she rarely has to ask me anything spiritual, but I had just heard on a dream cd from John Paul Jackson, that sometimes it's a good idea to look up the corresponding verses in each book of the bible and record them. He suggested to then read them in order as you recorded them and that you might be surprised at what unfolds. This sounded kind of...hocus pocus :)...to me, but we did it. (She didn't find it strange at all, just me) All her verses dealt with the same theme and corresponded with a real issue she was struggling with in her life at the time. I knew of it and was also floored :) Amazing!

I also had an experience, along w this same friend incidentally, where I awoke at 3:33am feeling Gods presence strongly in my room, got a call from her saying she had been in labor 3 hours, I drove to the hospital in 33 minutes, she was on the 3rd floor w 3 nurses and it was March 3rd (3/3). I wouldn't have noticed all the 3s except that He was pointing them out to me. (There were more that day, but u get the point). In this case, 3 didn't mean 'verse' but rather a sign to us that He was there and involved. We needed to know it too!! Unusual circumstances.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

thank you for sharing texas

i usually see 116 when i'm doing something wrong or have been doing something wrong

but there have been times where i've seen it so clear like it was jumping out at me when i'm just watching a simple movie or seeing a video on the internet about music

i once saw 116 literally on a clock or some other prop on a wall in the movie Grease 2, it was *right there* and so plain
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Sometimes in Hebrew numerics, the digits are added up to understand the meaning. 116 from my knowledge does not have a meaning in this form; however, if you were to add the digits up, the meaning may become clear.
For example:
11+6 and 1+16 both equals 17 (spiritual perfection) and 1+1+6 = 8 (new beginings). However, you mentioned you usually see 116 when you doing something wrong. So in the negative, it could mean this:
11 can be symbolic of disorder which brings about judgment. The number 11 is one short of 12 which divine governance and it is one more than 10- which is perfect number and symbolizes responsibilty and order. The number 6 is man's weakness and fallen short.
Something to chew on and toss if it miss the mark.
allforHim
Gold Member

Post by allforHim »

have you read Psalm 116?

I believe it is for you. Regardless, I still encourage you to read it, as I have just got done reading and am personally encouraged! In it, there is the crying out of the soul from doing wrongs, seeking for peace and restitution. In it is the stating of acknowledging the knowing of wrongs and also knowing that the Lord is good to restore the soul back unto him. Be renewed.

You are stating watching movies that may not necessarily be good for you, games, etc. The Lord just may be tightening the boundaries of what He wants/wills for you to use you in future, near or far - whatever is his timing - for His glory.

Read, reread Psalms. Ask Him to make clear His will for you..."what are you saying Lord thru this number, this scripture?..." then...Listen.

whatever you hear, whether a single word, name, etc. look into it. it is by the Holy Spirit, who reveals truth, which you will learn what the Father is saying to you.