dream from my daugher in law

Archives for 2009
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

dream from my daugher in law

Post by WingsofHealing »

In the dream I was at y'alls house.
the iron door (security door)was closed and the wooden door (front dooor)was half way closed.
I cant remember if he knocked or rand the bell.
Anyway I got the door and it was Jesus.
I said HI.
Then he said
" Im looking for Charlie...Charles Ramirez"
I said "yeah just a sec... come on in."

So he sat on the couch with charlie.
They started talking. He asked about Nicole.
Nicole was in the backyard- I went to get her and told her who was there.
She then went to living room and sat on the couch with them.
I stayed in the kitchen. I wasnt listening but
Jesus said something about Money and something about a car.
and then in my head flashed a HUGE COIN PURSE.
then i woke up.

Ok, our home has a metal security door when we moved here and it still does. Also the wooden (regular front door)
the above dream is just copied and pasted from my daughter in laws email.... thats all
thank you
nicole
YES this is an intense time of my life for me.
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Wondering if the dream was a response to something she had been praying about??? I've had the Lord answer me in dream forms when I've been very concerned about things...

Once I heard the Lord give my husband an answer in a dream as he walked outside to talk to the Lord about what was concerning His heart.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

i can say , this could be true. But this dream is to encourage my husband and myself greatly for the time we are in.
just wondering if anyone saw any symbolism, for most of the dream SEEMS pretty basic, but no one really knows what our life has been, so i like to share here where not many know me that well.
But there are a couple that are getting to know me.
:mrgreen:

thank you for taking the time to read and pray
sincerley
Nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Gosh, think I misunderstood that one (sorry, I got mixed up!). Didn't realize you were Nicole.

Is Charlie your husband?
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

replying (years later)

Post by WingsofHealing »

Looking back at this.........i will say this much having SO much behind me. Deep breath..... In 2008 i believe i found my birth dad (i am adopted, and both those parents have passed away) Within a year of finding my birth dad, i started having blank outs. this dream was in may of 2009. In december of 2010, my husband cast out 1 or more demons from me. (i never realized christians could be posessed). I am freer than ever, and yet there is still some gunk God is purging. I just can be ever so impatient. And one of the most vividest dreams i had was being set free and then the enemy (woman) melted exactly like the witch in the wizard of oz..........
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

In dream interpretation.. i find that the Father is Hooked on phonics and meanings of names a lot! You can use Google for name meanings..

take it slow.. you'll get it. :)
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

Charles is my husbands name though he goes by charlie. Our firstborn is Charles as well but is called chuck. I love my name Nicole for it means Victorious. Behindthename.com