Disturbing Dream About my Granddaughters

Archives for 2012
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Disturbing Dream About my Granddaughters

Post by wheretonow33 »

Dream:

I find myself in a bed, in some unknown place. Some one is at the door, so I get up to answer door. I notice I am dressed in shorts and a tank top type shirt(irl I do not dress like this). I wanted to stay in bed. I was feeling resigned or despondent. I opened the door and let a man and woman enter.

I climbed back into the bed. I felt these two people were there on some kind of "official" business. I was gathering they were social workers, involved with my two g.daughters. The two people went and sat down in two chairs at a desk which faced the far wall. They begin asking me different questions and I am answering them. One particular question sparked some visible, yet secret, reaction from them. I told them I had noticed their reaction. I cannot remember the questions.

Next, I discover I am in the back seat of a car. It is night and the two social workers are in the front seat, one of them driving. I am sitting behind the driver and next to the window... My oldest gdaughter is sitting very close to me. She appears to be somewhat older than the last time I saw her IRL. She looks and sounds anxious, worried and upset. It was like she was pleading for me to help her. I asked her what was wrong. She responded that she may be expelled from school, AGAIN. IRL she is in grade school and I don't know of her being kicked out of school before.... ALL of a Sudden, in the dream, I recalled previously dreaming about her telling me this, and something else. I recalled I had dreamt about these things while sleeping in the same bed at the beginning of the dream. I commented about this to the social workers and received critical response from the social workers.

Next and final scene. I find myself with my same gdaughter and her younger sister. We appear to be in some, not very used, part of a house? Maybe a basement area. The girls walk over and sit down on a couch that is faced toward the far wall. (far wall, again) I remain standing where I was, looking at them from behind.... My two gdaughters stand up. The younger one seems to be concerned and trying to intervene in something the oldest one is doing. The oldest one walks over to where I am, the younger one following. THIS IS THE DISTURBING PART.. My oldest gd is cradling a small, pure white, long haired, small puppy dog.(not small, small puppy; however, it did not appear to be a fully grown dog) It may have been a type of terrier, not sure. The dog is lying on its back, with both of my gd arms firmly surrounding it. My granddaughter begins, what looks like, attempting to maime or gouge out its right eye. Next, she begins bending its nose, upward. She then begins shoving or pushing its whole nose upward.I thought she was going to kill it. I was in shock and disbelief. IRL my granddaughters are "animal lovers".
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Wheretonow33, are your granddaughters young ones? Do you think the oldest is hiding something? I ask this because of the treatment of the puppy and the social workers.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

This may be actually about your g.daughters or be about some aspect of yourself but either way it appears someone needs & wants help.
You being somewhat depressed in the beginning of the dream may indicate it's yourself..
The 'right' eye would be the natural sight .... and the nose being significant of 'discernment'
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Hi, Newbie.. Thank you, for responding

Post by wheretonow33 »

Yes, they are both young, in grade school, a year apart. They went to live with someone after they lost their mother. I had participated in a bitter and drawn out custody battle. They live in another state and I have not been able to see them for a long time. Because of the situation with the girls and other things I had become "resigned". I pray for them, but do not often dream of them. I am somewhat concerned about this dream, because of another concerning dream I had a couple of months ago. This same, the oldest, granddaughter was highlighted in that concerning dream,also.
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Additional Facts...

Post by wheretonow33 »

In the other, referred to dream; my oldest granddaughter was straddling an open dug, dirt grave (IRL, I don't think she is big enough to actually do that). My dad, who is passed, is standing up in the middle, bottom of the grave. He seems concerned and puts his arms up, as if to catch her if she fell. He emphatically tells me to come and take her, or get her. There were other elements in that dream, including a police officer, a judge and me signing a court document of some sort. That dream was very clear. I don't know for sure if it was from the Lord, but think it may have been.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello again W2N, I believe this is a call to pray. I do not have an interpretation but the eyes and the nose of the puppy speaks as an attempt on sight and discernment. To do cruel and unusual punishment on an animal is indicative of socio/psychopathic behavior. Not sure but perhaps something is amiss within your grandchildrens environment and this is a forewarning to pray. As usual toss if it does not speak.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

well..I didn't know if I should write this as I don't want to cause undue concern, but if the Lord gave you this dream there is obviously a reason for it so I will tell you what I know:
In the dream the gouging of the eye appears to be actual because it was the right eye - the natural eye. Usually for a child to carry out this type of behaviour, it means they have been abused in some way or possibly forced to carry out such behaviour. Ritually abused children (possibly SRA) are taught/forced into such behaviour..but it doesn't have to be SRA specifically..

A very large call to pray & intercede for these little ones is in order.. Commanding the enemy to take his hands off them and for the Lord to send the hosts of heaven to intervene & ask Him what else you may need do to help... I believe because of your 1st dream there needs to be some kind of intervention for this girl & possibly her sister as well.
God bless you & give you great wisdom & an ear for His instructions.

Lord, I pray in Jesus' name that You will intervene in these little girl's lives and save them from all abuse & tragedies of life. Break the hands of the enemy who would like to destroy them and pull these little ones to to Your bosom and have Holy Spirit mother them to life in You. Set them aside Father for ministry for Your purposes & protect the very hairs on their head - send Your warrior angels to encamp around them & set Your mark on them Lord in Jesus' name, Amen.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Lord, I pray in Jesus' name that You will intervene in these little girl's lives and save them from all abuse & tragedies of life. Break the hands of the enemy who would like to destroy them and pull these little ones to to Your bosom and have Holy Spirit mother them to life in You. Set them aside Father for ministry for Your purposes & protect the very hairs on their head - send Your warrior angels to encamp around them & set Your mark on them Lord in Jesus' name, Amen.
Amen and amen
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Response to comments about" Disturbing Dream"

Post by wheretonow33 »

Thank you, Newbie and OnlyWan. I really do appreciate your thoughts. OnlyWan, how sweet of you to send a prayer for my granddaughters. I was praying right along, in agreement. Thank you, both of you.
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Re: Disturbing Dream.... Thank You

Post by wheretonow33 »

Lady in Christ, I am so sorry I overlooked your agreement in prayer. Thank you, I really appreciate it. I am confused and concerned about any possible situation, which might involve my granddaughters.

To everyone else, I would appreciate prayer for the physical, emotional and spiritual safety of my granddaughters. Also, prayer for guidance and understanding of the Lord's will.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Absolutely praying as well. The behavior in the dream coincides with what I believe are common signs of abuse. I could almost feel the heaviness of that on that granddaughter as I read it. Please don't let any of us send you into a panic, but rather let it all send you into fervent prayer for these girls. PRAYING is the single most effective thing you can do anyway. It guarantees a beautiful outcome. We'll all be agreeing with you! I'm praying that if He intends for you to do anything physically, that you will know exactly what that is and He'll equip you with the grace to do so. In the meantime, just PRAY. The Lord is mighty to save! :wink:
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
wheretonow33
Silver Member

Disturbing Dream

Post by wheretonow33 »

Texas Transplant, thank you, for you thoughts and prayers.

As of late, dreaming about my gdaughters has me very concerned.

Like I said, I dreamt another dream about them. This was about two months previous. It was almost two months to the day. I should post this dream. It may help determine whether or not they are connected, from the Lord, and if one will help shed light on the other one. How to title the other dream?.. maybe, Granddaughter Standing Over an Open Grave.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello again W2N, something came to me in regards to the social workers. I recall several years back, my oldest had a dream in which she was being chased by some men in black suits. My oldest rarely dreams but when she does, I take notice. I had relayed this to my now late-grandmother and she told me my daughter needed to get right. My late grandmother understood what it all meant without getting into detail. Anyway, getting back to your dream, what came to me were agents. The agents are parallel to that of the cop in your recent dream: legal issues. By being in your home and you being in their car, points toward the enemy attempting to gain legal ground.

Looking at the scene with the dog with a fresh set of eyes what comes to mind is the graveyard scene in your recent dream. Bear with me for a moment, I am not trying to talk you to death. Sometimes when we get things in dreams that may appear to be disturbing, in fact is not at all what it appears to be. You got to keep in mind that we are using our wisdom which does not equate to His wisdom. So with that being said, here goes. An alternative view of the dog scene is this: the all-white puppy maybe symbolic of something that appears to be pure and unblemished (white); however, it is something from the angel of light. Dogs symbolizes different things to different people. However, I believe the puppy may be a play on the word “dogma” and in this case one that was newly born (if the dog was a puppy).Additionally, in regards to the size, if it was a miniature, perhaps a reduced image (a small version just for her). Her actions of gouging and pushing maybe symbolic of her actually fighting it. For example, I can recall even at a very young age, “knowing” when certain things were not quite right. I cannot explain it but I just knew something was not right despite not being able to explain it in a concrete manner. Does this make sense? Children are smarter and more perceptive of things, than we would like to give them credit for. Yur shock and disbelief at all of her actions maybe in fact that you are shocked that this little one is able to discern something being amiss. Once again, these are just some thoughts for your consideration and tossed if they are too farfetched.

P.S.- Continually pray over this matter until they get a breakthrough.