Getting Off At 13 Street

Archives for 2012
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Getting Off At 13 Street

Post by zadokpriest »

Short but very odd dream.

In this dream I was at the train station. The trains went both ways.

I wasn't sure which train was going to take me to my designated stop.

I went to sleep on the bench that was in the middle of the platform (where you stand and wait for the train).

I heard a train coming got up because I didn't want to miss it by sleeping too long.

When the train stopped I asked the conductor if this train goes to 13th Street.

The conductor said yes. I got on the train and said down in a quite place.

End of dream....

:?:

Zadok
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Have you recently switch churches and if so how do you feel about your new church?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

did you get any sense of rebellion when you had this dream? :shock:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Yes I have switch churches but haven't join any church and no I did not get a sense or rebellion. If anything it was almost like being a vagabon but not totally. Hard to explain - I was sleeping on the bench at the train station like I didn't have anywhere else go. The feeling was alone, abandon and by myself......

Thank you BOTH for responding!!!

Zadok :D
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

One day the Lord spoke to Jonah son of Amittai. 2 He said, "Go to Nineveh, that great city, and speak out against it; I am aware of how wicked its people are." 3 Jonah, however, set out in the opposite direction in order to get away from the Lord. He went to Joppa, where he found a ship about to go to Spain. He paid his fare and went aboard with the crew to sail to Spain, where he would be away from the Lord. 4 But the Lord sent a strong wind on the sea, and the storm was so violent that the ship was in danger of breaking up. 5 The sailors were terrified and cried out for help, each one to his own god. Then, in order to lessen the danger, they threw the cargo overboard. Meanwhile, Jonah had gone below and was lying in the ship's hold, sound asleep. 6 The captain found him there and said to him, "What are you doing asleep? Get up and pray to your god for help. Jonah

"Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." 7 But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Jeremiah 1

Toss it if it doesn't fit. :)
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thanks Warrior Princess - much to ponder indeed.

Had another dream different than this but will post to see what you may get. (If you don't mind.)

Zadok :D