Ohio

Archives for 2012
Charys
Diamond Member

Ohio

Post by Charys »

Last night I dreamed my husband and I went going on some sort of missions trip to Ohio. Ohio in this dream was a huge city. We drove through tree covered hills for a long time, then came out into a wide valley that was tree-less and filled with tired old buildings. The vegetation looked like there had been a drought.

People were swimming in a river. A guy in a navy blue suit tripped and fell down a steep hill into the river. People jumped in to rescue him. Some others started running down a steep embankment and couldn't stop. They ended up in the river too.

We booked into a little cheap motel. A kind man (45ish, a little plump, light coloured hair) offered us a ride in his car. He was very hospitable and offered to let us have his house on the south side. My husband said we were going to the north side for meetings and the man said he would find us a house there. He drove us around showing us poor areas and areas where factories and businesses had shut down.

My husband started being a little bit rude and insensitive to him. I was annoyed with my husband because this guy was so nice to us. The man took us to his home and we were all sitting on the bed talking. My husband was quite rude to him. Then husband left and the man and I talked for a while, but it was getting late and time to sleep. Then I realized the man and I were trying to sleep in the same bed in what looked like a compromised situation. He behaved decently although he was also very uncomfortable.

I was angry at my husband for leaving us both in a place that just didn't look good.

Then he came back and told the man it was a test to see if he could be trusted. There were other people with him, like witnesses.

For the rest of the night I kept hearing, "Ohio, Ohio."
...that I might know Him...
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

Psalms 144:1
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Wow.

Thanks, dbliss!

Good time to pray for Ohio, eh?

In my dream some people, including kids, were playing happily in the river, while others were terrified they were going to drown. I just looked it up and found out Ohio means "great river."

Very interesting.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Another thing, I don't know if it's significant, but in the dream I told the man we were from BRITISH Columbia, with a strong emphasis on British. He seemed very excited to hear that.