2eggs with milk out of the dead snake

Archives for 2012
arbre
Silver Member

2eggs with milk out of the dead snake

Post by arbre »

I dreamed that I was at my mother's place. There were some small snakes I was trying to avoid. Then there was a big snake that needed to be killed. We called my father in law to come and kill it.He cut its head. The dead snake was then dissected. Out of it came 2 big white eggs with milk in them. My brother started to drink the milk out of the eggs.
(background of brother: he's been considered as a failure, he cannot either keep a job, he has been an object of sorrow to the family. We started praying for him with his wife and other people this week.)

I explained the dream to my mom and she was reminded of Samson's riddle "out of the eater came something to eat".
illys
Bronze Member

Post by illys »

The prophetic point of Samson's riddle is a direct image of how Yahoshua's seeming defeat in being nailed to the cross was turned to sweet victory. It sounds to me like there have been several lies and deciets troubling your brother for quite some time, and he may need time with his father or father figure- or even God (Father Yahowvah) to slay the one that is troubling him.

Eggs and milk may help him food-wise. Try playing a bit with food, like unpasturized milk and fresh, un-caged-hen's eggs. They're more powerful, helpful foods than we realize! Look up the spiritual signifigance of the number two, of eggs, of a snake, and drinking milk.

He may need spiritual nursing with someone he trusts, who can share the Word with him in an easier form to swallow. As always, the first place to go with these things is prayer, and a direct asking to the Ruach Hakodesh (Holy spirit) to help move your brother's spirit and to help in spiritual victory. <3
Favorite chapter: 1 Corinthians 13.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Arbre, your dream brings to mind a sermon that was giving several months ago by Bishop Jakes. Here is what I have typed up from that sermon:
A Samson Moment: Overcoming Your Lion

Samson had faced this roaring lion and overcame. Upon coming back, Samson bore witness to honey coming out of his greatest struggle. If he hadn’t had the fight, he wouldn’t have the honey. For every "lion" that you encountered; albeit, an attack, struggle, or setback you endured, there will be honey overflowing.

Judges 14:5-9 (NLT), “As Samson and his parents were going down to Timnah, a young lion suddenly attacked Samson near the vineyards of Timnah. At that moment the Spirit of the Lord came powerfully upon him, and he ripped the lion’s jaws apart with his bare hands. He did it as easily as if it were a young goat. But he didn’t tell his father or mother about it. When Samson arrived in Timnah, he talked with the woman and was very pleased with her. Later, when he returned to Timnah for the wedding, he turned off the path to look at the carcass of the lion. And he found that a swarm of bees had made some honey in the carcass. He scooped some of the honey into his hands and ate it along the way. He also gave some to his father and mother, and they ate it. But he didn’t tell them he had taken the honey from the carcass of the lion.”
arbre
Silver Member

Post by arbre »

Thank you Illys and Newbie for the replies, may God continually bless you.
I believe for a new thing and victory coming forth for my brother after the struggles that he endured.
Blessings