house

Archives for 2012
tgbu7500
Silver Member

house

Post by tgbu7500 »

my wife had rented us a big,big house like we always wanted by a big lake.two red headed people had it.it was three stories high.i looked in a door and she was filling out papers with them
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TGBU7500, what instantly stuck out to me was the two red heads. Anytime I see a red head person, I normally associate it with the spirit of Esau. The spirit of Esau is the struggle of the human nature directed by one’s evil inclination and influenced by external evil forces. Another thought on the red heads is spitfire (quick-tempered or very emotional). Since it was two people, I viewed this as a symbol for division or a negative union. Of course, dream symbols are dependent on the dreamer and I am just putting my thoughts on how I would view this if this were my dream.
I am taking your wife is filling out a contract with them and this spoke to me as coming into an agreement. I am not sure what your wife may symbolize to you but do you feel you a tugging in your spirit about a decision to be made? I viewed your wife as being some aspect of yourself or spirit, but this is only my view. As usual, these are only thoughts, so toss if it does not ping in the spirit!
tgbu7500
Silver Member

house

Post by tgbu7500 »

my wife retired 9 months ago,she received a call asking if she would come back an hour or two after the dream.she was making good money and was an office manager.thanks
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello again MOG, how di you feel about the dream? Did you sense it was good or bad? I do not want to be presumptious and should have aked these questions from the get go. Sorry about that. How does your wife feel about the job situation?
tgbu7500
Silver Member

house

Post by tgbu7500 »

she has reservations,but I was happy.always wanted a big lake and this house was like she always wanted
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TGBU, after some reflecting what comes to me is pressing forward in a new direction (the house) and coming into agreement with this (signing papers). What I get with rent is getting a “new lease” on life. Perhaps the two people are divine agents. As usual toss if it does not ping in the spirit!