my dream

Archives for 2012
talent

my dream

Post by talent »

Morning mans en womans of god. In god we trust

My dream! There I was singing in a big tent like holding a night crusade I'm holding microphone in my hands on a stage entertaining people who were attending the service wearing flat brown boots dancing enjoying the song was loud

There I was in this yard with a broken white car. I'm facing toward the bonnet of this car buzzy I'm a mechanic now with lots of mechanic tools wearing overalls en they are full of black oil

Tx u mans en woman's of god enjoy your day with thanks giving en praising god
Jesus is lord
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Talent, I viewed you being a mechanic as you operating in the gift of counseling or ministering to others. Usually in dreams, cars are a representation of us, family, or a ministry type. The broken white car may represent someone who is a Christian that is going through a hard time and they need to be exhorted/encourage in the Word and things of God. The tent scene once again speaks the same. I view the tent as being symbolic of revival and you are there to exhort those that may have lost their way in their walk and/or need salvation. As usual toss if miss the mark!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Greetings talent and welcome!

The first words I heard concerning your dream are "rich in faith."

You are "rich in faith." This is also your gift.

You can stand next to the poor and broken and dirty and minister to them, fixing them, alway pointing them to Jesus. You are not partial, and this is good and rich quality in you.

You are a crusader, You are Jesus's tool bringing revival to the broken.

:)

Beware of Personal Favoritism

James 2
2 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord of glory, with partiality. 2 For if there should come into your assembly a man with gold rings, in fine apparel, and there should also come in a poor man in filthy clothes, 3 and you pay attention to the one wearing the fine clothes and say to him, “You sit here in a good place,” and say to the poor man, “You stand there,” or, “Sit here at my footstool,” 4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts?

5 Listen, my beloved brethren: Has God not chosen the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11