my dream

Archives for 2012
talent

my dream

Post by talent »

God day man en woman of god I thank god for this day

My dream is my cell phone was ringing I answer it after answering the phone there I was with the person I was talking with in the phone (this guy is sibusiso which means blessings he use to wear eyes glasses) sitted with him on the table with his business partner. I was showing - pointing to them direction where I was pointing to them there was houses big houses I was saying to them not that street but that one over there. Where we were standing it was up there we could see roofs of the houses

Tx guys
Jesus is lord
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Talent, I viewed the action of answering your phone as you receiving your calling or stepping into your gifting. The man name Sibusiso (“blessing”) is you receiving your blessing. Your mentioning of him wearing glasses and your action of pointing have me thinking along the lines that the gifting you are walking into is seer/prophet. I viewed the houses as a representation of people, groups of people, or churches. In the dream you were looking at the roofs and roofs can have a few meanings: thoughts, the mind, or covering. So what comes to me is that you are seeing either seeing the state of mind of others or the state of their covering. You may want to reflect on the condition of the roofs to get your answer. As usual toss out if it does not ping in the spirit!
talent

Post by talent »

Thank u man of god NEWBIE

I think god is trying to answer my question. I once ask god a question that I wil talk to a person generally but that person wil end up asking me how did I know en will tel me that u now u are taking to my situation how did u now so to me I didn't want to jump to things I thought I was guessing but the fact that I will fill peace about it I just stopped thinking about it because I've praid about it once then a forget about it because i fear god so much
Jesus is lord
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

You will recieve a "business" call. Keep Your mind on things above, being about Your Fathers business. It may be a building job. Advancing in business.

Keep your hopes up!!

Blessings,
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11