IV Port

Archives for 2012
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

IV Port

Post by Warrior Princess »

I had been in the hospital because of my white count. I had an IV port in my left arm still and my white count (in the dream the medical name for white cells was hematocrit which are red blood cells) was 99 so I needed to get that port out of my arm so I didn't get an infection.

And then as if a story within the dream, I was in a class and the teacher was explaining to everyone my story, and said that my white count/hematocrit had gotten down to 60, and I said it had actually gotten down to 50, but then I got treatment and it went up to 60, but now it's getting close to 100 (sign of infection) so I needed to get the port out.

Then, I was in my house in my neighborhood and had just woken up, went out the front door and told the girl across the street that I would probably miss the bus/be late for school. I went to the house next door to hers to have my mom take the port out since she'd done it before I think because it would cost too much to go back to the dr/hospital. My dad was there when I got over there.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."