Belly Buttons

Archives for 2012
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Belly Buttons

Post by LadyinChrist »

Hi there,

I drempt of a baby with 2 belly buttons, one in normal place and one above that one. The belly buttons looked like outies, they were proceeding out of the belly and quite large.
:o
Lady
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

A navel may symbolize heritage ad a place of vulnerability. The navel is considered to be the stomach's most vulnerable spot (Solomon 7:2) and it is located in the middle of a person. A navel may also be indicative of defilement and a reference to a generational curse that is being exposed. An outie may be a refernce to someone stressing about a problem or difficulty. Toss if it deos not ping!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

Newbie, I'm thinking 2 things right now.

Button up - as in the need to be quiet about something.
Baby - someone acting like a baby.

In real life I think 2 are acting like babies.

But when I heard what you had to say...I literally heard 2 days ago
the name of a man and his mother, by the Holy Spirit, and then I heard the word "enemies." His mother passed away not long ago, and he has lived with her nearly his entire life. He is 57. Being so much of a mommy's boy, I wondered how he was going to cope without her. Then I ran into him 2 times in the last few days. :shock:

He was always concerned about weather she was saved or not, being a Catholic, sometimes you just don't know. Yesterday he said to me he was a Catholic for a long time. As long as I have known him there have been shaded areas about him, something not right, you know. He loves to do good works but seems to hurt the people he's helping. He's difficult to stay close to, if you know what I mean. But I have always considered him a brother.

I do have to hold my tongue, so to speak with him, because he can act so much like a baby. We discussed a baby in general terms, being abused, then we discussed a baby Christian backsliding. But our meeting (this is called "paga" meaning "God appointed meeting" in the greek) I think had some good. And some things "lined up."

He gave me the movie "Facing the Giants." of all movie's. I said yeah I face them every day.

(I didn't tell him I heard his name and his mother name, and the word "enemies" a day before) I kept that buttoned up.

Please if you get some more, please post.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lady, originally I was going to add umbilical cord because we are attached to our mother’s via the umbilical cord when we first come into the world. While in the womb, the baby needs this for survival; an umbilical cord is something that feeds us- albeit, good, or bad. When the baby is born then the cord is cut. So I feel that a tie of sorts has been broken in the spirit. I hopes this helps somewhat and brings you clarity!
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

When the baby is born then the cord is cut. So I feel that a tie of sorts has been broken in the spirit. I hopes this helps somewhat and brings you clarity!
Much clarity....thankyou!!