my dream

Archives for 2012
talent

my dream

Post by talent »

Good day brothers en sisters in christ

My dream! I don't know the place I'm with my son in. I saw two small snakes behind us I started wondering were are this snakes coming from I ignored them I faced where I was going. When I looked again my son was beaten by snake on his right pointing finger the snakes had vanished by the time I took his finger put inside my mouth to remove the poison the verse come to my mind that says SHALL NO MEANS HURT U BE HOLD I just pray holding his hand I said thank u father for removing this poison in jesus mighty name amen I then left the place with my son

Thank u brothers en sisters in christ
Jesus is lord
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Acts 28:3- 6, 3As Paul gathered an armful of sticks and was laying them on the fire, a poisonous snake, driven out by the heat, bit him on the hand. 4The people of the island saw it hanging from his hand and said to each other, “A murderer, no doubt! Though he escaped the sea, justice will not permit him to live.” 5But Paul shook off the snake into the fire and was unharmed. 6The people waited for him to swell up or suddenly drop dead. But when they had waited a long time and saw that he wasn’t harmed, they changed their minds and decided he was a god.

Mark 16:17–18
17 And athese signs will accompany those who believe: bin my name they will cast out demons; cthey will speak in new tongues; 18 dthey will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; ethey will lay their hands fon the sick, and they will recover.”