Balding

Archives for 2012
bella
Diamond Member

Balding

Post by bella »

In this dream, I saw a person I haven't seen for several years.

She was leaning into the boot of a (her) car and bringing things out and sitting them on the ground. She was speaking to someone who was standing to her left as she unpacked. I was standing behind her watching this. Almost seemed as though I was not there because she didn't seem aware that I was watching.

As she turned her face towards the car, I could see that the whole back of her head in a circle was bald. A perfect circle. And instead of it being where people usually bald first, at the crown, it was actually the back of her head. I imagined that it would be where your head would touch your pillow. She had the rest of her hair.

She also seemed oblivious to the fact that she was missing a very large (15cm give or take) patch of hair.
Last edited by bella on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

The baldness may represent someone who is exposed and not aware of this. What I mean about exposed is that she is not covered. I believe the hair in this case may be reflective of thought patterns and one that has left this dear one exposed. Toss if not ringing any bells!
fishbreath
Gold Member

Post by fishbreath »

hi crackerjack,
The boot or trunk of a vehicle is a place where people store things for later use. I gather this to indicate that things are being set down. The ground if dirt indicating people of society. Do you recall what the items were that were coming out of the trunk/boot of the vehicle? Balding on the back of one’s head may indicate a loss of wisdom but this type of balding may represent a lack of covering as this is the area where one lays their head to rest which is lacking. Are you having any issues with resting in Him? Seeing the back of one’s head may refer also to this being a situation which will occur in the future. just a couple thoughts
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Did the bald patch seem negative? I know it usually tends to be, but I thought about how a newborn baby goes bald in the back where it lays its head. Could it be about 'resting in Him'....a lot? Just a thought.
A perfect circle.
Makes me think of the trinity. Don't know why :). Trinity seems more triangular in nature but this wording makes me think of it, nonetheless.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

This dream came after someone brought this person up in conversation. It was pretty negative, because she wasn't a particularly pleasant person to be around - always criticising people and telling them what they needed to change.

In the dream, she seemed oblivious to the bald patch, which is how she actually was about a lot of things. Very aware of other people's so-called faults but never aware of her own.

So I'm thinking that this dream is speaking of her finally starting to offload some of the stuff she'd been carrying around. Really in the dream, what she was offloading wasn't clear, but seemed to be boxes in bright colour. I recall something red.

And I wondered if it was a symbol of humility (that's what my dream book refs baldness) that's come about through rest (i.e. thinking in the dream that that's where a head would rest on a pillow.

So maybe she's changing a bit.

The last experience I had of her was that she'd been cursing me and God revealed that, and then He told me that I'd seen the back of her and wouldn't see her again [with a vision of her walking away, back to me]. IRL she moved to another country. Apparently she came back recently for a short visit.