Ruined building, dark cloud and graves

Archives for 2012
arbre
Silver Member

Ruined building, dark cloud and graves

Post by arbre »

I have colleagues that work on a project that they try by all means to exclude me from. This morning, I dreamed of these two colleagues. They went to do geological mapping (geological exploration)on this project. I later followed with another person to look at this project. When we arrived at the project area where the two colleagues were, I found out that the mapping they were doing was actually on the ruined old building. While they were busy working there, I quickly went out of that building, turned right and found myself to be looking at Mozambique. I saw the sea, the beach and the people enjoying themselves there, I then took pictures. I then returned to the building where the colleagues were. I began to take pictures of that ruined building with these colleagues. As I was taking the pictures, through the lens of the camera, I noticed that there were graves in this building. The colleagues began to have lunch but did not have anything for me. The person that I came with to this building gave me food to eat. As I was eating the food, I saw the black cloud above this ruined building. I then thought that disaster was coming. I left the building to go to a house further away to be safe. While I was there, this ruined building was lifted up and thrown further away as an eruption of the volcano and was completely destroyed. The petrol station close to that ruined building also melted down. Soon there were many eruptions in that area. I got out of that area and found myself in the safe road. While on that road, a truck came with cottons that were white and cream white and dropped them on the road. I then moved from one white cotton to another on this road.