Roaches an monkey

Archives for 2013
Timtim
Bronze Member

Roaches an monkey

Post by Timtim »

I dream that me an my friend was in the kitchen an I notice that I was standing looking at these roaches appearing all over the floor,then I notice my hand spraying some roach spray,then they all disappeared, then I notice that I was opening the door when I notice a monkey that walk out of the door then i noticed that he was playing with this ball then he tried to come back in the door where I was when a hand reached out an slammed the door on him,then I heard the monkey going crazy like he was mad because the door was shut in his face,can someone shed some light please!!!
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Tim,

I cannot put this in an eloquent way but what comes to mind here is eliminating what is unclean and what is filthy of the flesh as well as shutting the door on foolishness. This may pertain to your friend as he was with you. Seek the Lord about this and He will be faithful to reveal it to you... also pray that you are given wisdom to see and guidance to the lead the way in the Lord and for your friend. You will likely have to take a stand that someone else will not like very much (monkey upset at the shut door).

I hope this helps! May you have a blessed and happy new year!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?