Seated on a windy balcony

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Seated on a windy balcony

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I walked down a street with someone called Kelly who used to be at my school. I told her about some trials that I had overcome but that was just part of life. We walked down a street on a high hill which had a view of the area for miles.

Next I was taken to a balcony on the top of a tall multi storey building. It was so high, it was windy. A man I didn’t know but chatted with, took me to a table, he was slender and slim with professor like glasses - I waited for someone else. He left and another female customer who I didn’t know sat next to me, she was small petite and had brown wavy hair. I sat across a woman and spoke with her but this time was unsure if she was the same person that I walked down the hill with. I was just about to start talking to the lady sitting next to me when the man who showed me to my seat hugged her, kissed her and sat down. As I looked up I saw black on a table very close by was filming me with his camera.

Next, I went to the ladies toilets and inside the design was unique. It had small cubicles and then there was a very narrow staircase that went to the next floor of small toilets. On this floor there was a place to get you your nails done and an area that lead to another flight of stairs that went to another part of the building. There were some doors, I was curious as to what was behind them but a lady in black dress ran upstairs, coming my way, so I went up another flight of short narrow stairs. When she left I went down the stairs again, past the nail machine and down the stairs again.
Blessings,

L.