Being taught to box

Archives for 2013
leila78
Diamond Member

Being taught to box

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt that I was in large workshop class room with Pastor Bryan Maldonado and a few others. I went outside to the reception area. The receptionist's seat and desk area was empty but there was a phone number on a board near the seating area indicating that if the receptionist was needed she could be contacted by phone. Shortly a lady, who I knew wasn't the one who left there number, came downstairs and took a seat to man the reception.

In the next scene, the reception area turned into a place where there were sets of class rooms, I could see clearly through the windows, there were different groups of people being taught. Some young people wanted to go into study together but I told them to wait until a class room was free.

In the next scene, I came out of a bedroom with piles of clothes, mainly shirts just washed and a black man wearing a white top went into the same room I came out of to be taught how to box. Each time I went in to get clothes to take down stairs to the hallway which was lit brightly, the man who didn't know how to box took a severe beating, so much so I didnt even want to look at his face. He took a break outside the room and then back in again. This must have a number of times and I knew that this man was in training.
Blessings,

L.