Dream 2: Crazy Tina

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Dream 2: Crazy Tina

Post by TexasTransplant »

All 3 of these dreams happened as one but I'm splitting up for easier dissection.

Dream 2:

I was watching a video of two people that used to work at the Hope Clinic with me. Actually only one did, the other was a black lady named Deborah I worked with years ago at a bank. But in this video, they both worked at Hope. (Tina quit recently to spend more time w family, and I no longer work there because we moved.) In the video Deborah seems very wise and normal where Tina is coming off super drunk or high from pills. (Would never happen IRL with her!) She's being hilarious in this promo video for the clinic. Her eyes are crossing and she's falling over a lot. Tries to ride a tree like a horse. It's set near a lake behind an old, but nice building-brown, I think. Deborah just has a slight smile on her face, totally normal. I kept restarting the video to show my family the funny parts. We were at my parents house in 'dream 3'.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello TT, the clinic may represent an old mindset. You being a viewer instead of being a participant in the video portion brings to mind a time of reflecting or as my husband like to say, “rehashing some things”. The two women may be symbolic of spirit types; kind of like the devil and the angel on your shoulder. Deborah I viewed as being wise and filled with wisdom whereas Tina is being foolish and coming under an influence of sorts. As of late, do you feel that there is an internal battle going on within yourself? I viewed your showing your family the funny bits as you witnessing to them about where you fell short at. In other words, you are letting your hair down and poking fun at yourself (reminescent of Joyce Meyers). As usual toss if miss the mark!
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Yes.

Yes, yes, yes :).
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
LadyinChrist
Diamond Member

Post by LadyinChrist »

I was watching a video of two people that used to work at the Hope Clinic with me. Actually only one did, the other was a black lady named Deborah I worked with years ago at a bank. But in this video, they both worked at Hope. (Tina quit recently to spend more time w family, and I no longer work there because we moved.) In the video Deborah seems very wise and normal where Tina is coming off super drunk or high from pills. (Would never happen IRL with her!) She's being hilarious in this promo video for the clinic. Her eyes are crossing and she's falling over a lot. Tries to ride a tree like a horse. It's set near a lake behind an old, but nice building-brown, I think. Deborah just has a slight smile on her face, totally normal.
Can't trust in past works, drugs (usually prescription), money (bank), or humor to cover things up. Some go to therapist for years spending much money. Nothing compares to what God does. Words of Wisdom are.... Freely you have recieved, freely give.

The Lord wants to free you of some past works/ mind-sets.
"He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."
Mathew 3:11