construction

Archives for 2013
justme

construction

Post by justme »

I had this dream last night. I was going to the local college and even though I could only see one side of the building I knew that on all sides of the building were being worked on to make the building bigger. The side I was facing one half of it was under construction and looked as though adding about two feet to it, and I could see that on the inside of the wall that there was floor to ceiling of books. I was thinking why they are only adding two feet to it. Up a piece there was a man standing on a ladder with a measuring tape he was measuring that part of the building length wise. I was then suddenly at the ladder and he dropped the measuring tape and said well I guess I didn’t need that anyways. Then a lady and man walked up to us as the man was coming down the ladder the lady said are we getting paid to day I need money to get my lunch, the man said to her take my bank card to get what you need. I looked at the door and the letters MD were on the door. I was thinking I wonder what they stand for and then instantly I knew they meant Medical Department. I then started to walk away with the lady and the man (not the one on the ladder) I knew in the dream I knew them but I really don’t. We were walking to my car and the man put his arms around me and said I am going to kiss you( I remember thinking he can’t I haven’t kissed a man in years) he then kissed me and I remember it was soft feeling(I hope that makes sense) and I felt very bashful. Then suddenly I was in my car all alone and driving. I parked in a parking lot and I looked back at the building behind me and I was thinking why did I give my notice to move just around the corner was that stupid of me! I decided to clean my car out and three children can over to my car (I actually knew two of them they are brother and sister) the girl said to me you need to talk to my mom and tell her she needs to stop singing the song Call Me Maybe. I laughed and said its ok if she sings it and the girl was fine with that. Her brother had a dvd case in his hand as said he was excited to have it. I asked them if they wanted to help me carry stuff as my hands were full. I can’t remember everything I had but I did have a stack of books and a water bottle. The girl reached into my car and picked up a blue bag. The end
justme

a couple more things!

Post by justme »

I just wanted to add with this dream the man that dropped the measuring tape when he got down from the ladder picked it up and said no I do need this.
Also I think this dream has to do with my work, but not sure. I work in childcare and the two children in the dream attend the daycare I work at. Also the daycare is looking at moving to a new location and it is just around the block from the current location.
justme

Post by justme »

One of my co-workers had a dream the following night about work and I think it may relate to my dream!? She said we were at work and we had all the children in one room with us. There was construction happening in all the other rooms (she didn't know what kind of construction). Then all of a sudden a bunch of police officers showed up to the building. She was panicking about what might be going on and I was a calm as could be and said to her don’t worry about that everything is good. Then her son showed up, he was supposed to be in school. She asked why he wasn't in school he said I had a bad dream so I couldn't go.