Need Help Understanding Dream....

Archives for 2013
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Need Help Understanding Dream....

Post by Chosen128 »

Hello Blessed Ones!

I thank you in advance for sharing your perspective on my dream. :D

Ok, so there is a guy from my past we have almost 8 yrs of history, but we have not spoken since Aug '12 (when i walked away). Now just so you have an idea i what is going on i found out in Jan by some pics on a fb friend of his page that they had been recently dating soooo...

1) There may or may not be someone in his life he has or had been recently dating.

2) The Lord had been giving me many dreams, visions, and prophetic words through others that HE is the one for me for the last few yrs.

3) I have been having reoccuring dreams of him telling me that he is Not seeing anyone.

Now for the most recent dream I had abt two days ago. I am in a car with my ex (who God promised me) and there is a young female in the driver's seat and he was in the passenger seat, I was in the backseat sitting forward, my ex and the dark skin pretty Female in the drivers seat were looking back speaking to me the entire time, the female was exposing my ex by saying, that he is always talking about me, and that he needs to tell me how he feels, now my ex wasn't objecting but you could tell he was definately put on the spot.

Then I blinked and we were in a cute & cozy apartment that was suppose to be my ex, he is not wearing a shirt his body was much more defined and fuller as If he had been working out and he had on Blue gym shorts, (he is never lounging without a top on), he layed on the "white carpet" in his apt, I layed my head near his chest or stomach not clear, and to the right of us was the pretty dark skin Female, I felt such a strong bond and connection with her, she kept putting him out there by saying, Girl! He cares about you, and asking him to tell me how he really felt, again you could tell he was put on the spot. Then on his porch he had some neighbors next door making a little noise and he then asked me, "do you hear them making noise?" he said, "When your staying here you will hear it" I replied, "What do you mean when I'm staying here?" He then tried to re-word what he said, and the Female said, "You see, you heard what he said, I told you!"

I then asked ex, If he was still seeing the girl, he told me that it was over a long time ago, he then said something about Legal docs, or citizenship, or having to leave, (i don't quite remember) the Female was also endorsing that they were not together. I responded to her and said "I know everything that is happening with him bec God shows me in dreams, and that God had gave me a recent dream of him and girl being sepertated (which occured in real life a few weeks ago). I also asked ex in this dream what is going on with a business Idea that he received from God (which was a seperate dream i received in real life on V-day ).

What stands out was....

**The dark skin Female in dream with us is someone I never saw in my life but I could recognize her If I saw her, and her main purpose was to reveal how he really felt about me, she really wanted me to know. (why would I dream about someone I have never seen...what or who is she representing?)

**I talked about 2 seperate dreams I had about him recently to him and this female. (what does it mean to talk about dreams in a dream and it felt like I was really there)
He was soooo vivid in this dream (physically speaking) I could see him soooo clear.

PLEASE! Help me If you can!!!

Thanks & Stay Blessed!
Gina
:D
Last edited by Chosen128 on Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
OverSeers
Administration Team

Post by OverSeers »

feel free to interpret Only if led to by the Holy Spirit.
emphasis mine

About that -

You might want to rethink this restriction as you take a moment to review our guidelines.

TehillahDreams is a teaching site wherein everyone is invited to practice his giftings in a safe environment. The key word here being practice.

It is up to the dreamer to decide if an interp bears witness, as it should be.

selah
Tehillah Admistration Team

How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
It is like precious oil poured on the head....
~Psalm 133
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Hello Overseer!

That is a good point, I did post to a public forum so others does have the right to practice..not everyone will feel led to interpret and I think that was more of what I was trying to say. But thanks for the suggestion.

Gina
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)