men electrocuted

Archives for 2013
zeal
Gold Member

men electrocuted

Post by zeal »

Dreamed my husband, his brother Jack IRL brothers name is Larry, and I went to the store and my husband Ken was going to steal two ham sandwiches I told my husband he could not steal those and he put them back and his brother Jack took them, we got in the car and I drove. we went to where my old church was and there were three men that just got electrocuted and we were the first car on the scene I was getting anxious because I didnt want to see it and my husband refused to look at them laying there, I said we could go into the church. I knew they were electrocuted because I saw a lamp beside one of the dead bodies and it was out, I woke up

Any ideas?
Love Zeal
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

This dream may be speaking about hunger or the need to be edified but the way you are receiving it is not the right way. I believe that the electrocuted men may symbolize church leaders that may be burnt out because of their labor. Whoever the dream concerns, you want a quick fix but you may be hesitant or afraid to actually put in the hard work that is necessary.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
zeal
Gold Member

Post by zeal »

warrior I have to say, you have great insight my friend, I would have never saw it this way, but you have hit part of my call right on the head and the fear of it on the other lol.. It makes sense to me...and brings confirmation....Thank you...:0)

Love
Zeal.