slain in the spirit

Archives for 2013
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

slain in the spirit

Post by thesharpeningstone »

In this dream, I was at the church I attend. I was standing at the front in a prayer line. Someone asked what I needed prayer for, I replied, very pasionately, that I wanted the gift of healing and miracles. The man laid his hand on my forehead and I was slain in the spirit. I hit the floor so quickly I even moved backward a few feet. When I got up I was speaking in a new tongue.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

First thing that popped into my mind was AWESOME dream followed by these two verses:

Matthew 7:7
New International Version (©2011)
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Thank you for sharing such an encouraging dream/vision beloved.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi sharpeningstone, hope all is well with you.

Have you asked for the gift of healing and miracles (like scripture below) or was this dream something of a surprise for you?

Matthew 10:8
Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse lepers, cast out demons. You received without paying; give without pay.

I am curious, if maybe the manner of your speech or what you say will change according to your heart and desire to be used for His Glory and His Holy Will...

(I was lead to Ezekiel 2 this morning)

Ezekiel had a big change happen in his life when he was called to be a prophet for Isreal. Would you be willing to read Ezekiel 2 and pray over it? Thats what I wish to share with you, discard if you wish.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.