I was a killer!

Archives for 2013
prayingwoman
Gold Member

I was a killer!

Post by prayingwoman »

I have never dreamt something like this. Any help is appreciated.

In this dream I was a hitman, a professional killer. We were a team of three, myself, another woman (type of Angelina Jolie) and a male killer, we were operating well together and were well experienced in what we were doing.

I can remember a scene where we stood besides each other (I was in the middle) with our arms around each other and we felt very strong and the sense of togetherness was very strong, I could feel my muscles and the strength of my body, we were well trained and a perfect team.

There came a scene where I was driving a cabriolet and there was a small lake on my right sight and a black gun was swimming on the water. I tried to fish the gun out of the water during driving (I’m not sure whether this was my own gun or the gun of a team member), at first without success but I tried it a second time (maybe I left the car to get the gun out) and finally I got the job done. It was very important to remove that gun because we mustn’t leave tracks after finishing a job.

Next scene: We went inside an apartment, there was a middle-aged woman sitting in the living room and my female “colleague” asked her some questions. Suddenly she drew her weapon and shot the woman. I was a bit shocked - not because of the killing but because she shot her so early - for the woman had said nothing important until this time, so I asked my colleague whether we really have got all the information we need. She nodded.

There were other people (family members) in the apartment who were shot by my team colleagues.

Then we watched a boy (teenager) coming in (probably the son of the woman who was shot) who tried to hide himself under a sofa. I knew that we had to kill him, too, because we could leave no witnesses alive. But for some reason (probably because of the young age of the boy) I asked my female colleague: “Would you take care of it? I can’t do that.” She agreed and “got the job done” while I left. I had no feeling of guilt, I just felt a light regret because of his young age and that he showed up in the false moment.

I came into another room, there were one or two other people (male); I pointed with my index finger towards them and out of my finger came something like bullets. The men were hit but it seems to me that the bullets were not deadly. This was the only time in the dream I shot myself, I can’t remember using my real weapon (gun or revolver) during the whole dream.

Next Scene: All of us were standing in the kitchen, maybe to wash our hands or to prepare something to eat. My male colleague stood on my right site. Suddenly I knew for sure (it was like a prophetic insight or a world of knowledge) that he would ask me soon in the future whether I want to marry him. I felt that this would be a very “natural” union from his point of view. We’ve had the same business for years and we liked each other. But the answer I gave (not audible but in my thoughts) was like that: “No, that is not possible, because I will quit.” Then I began to think about how I could explain to my team that I plan to leave that business. Then I woke up.

In the dream I did not feel guilty for the murders we have committed, it was simply our job and order to do this.
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

At first I thought this dream must be a correction dream about the issue of judging. There was this part in the dream where I pointed my finger towards the two men and those bullets came out of my finger. Judging was definitely an issue in my life I had to deal with in the past. I asked the Father about that but it doesn’t seem to fit in my current situation.

As I thought again about the part with the pointing finger this scripture came to my mind:

Luke 11.20: But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

In the light of this scripture I came to that interpretation:

The client (not mentioned in the dream) who gives us our orders is the Father. The man in our team of three is Jesus, the other woman may represent the Holy Spirit, the helper, who helps me to do the job if it is too heavy for me. Our job is to destroy the enemy.

Our human body can be seen as a house or temple, where unclean spirits (and the Holy Spirit) can dwell.

1. Cor. 3, 16: Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Math. 12, 43-44: When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

To go into houses and kill the inhabitants there seems to be a picture of casting the enemy out of our lives or the lives of other people.

I was also remembered of God’s command to Israel to destroy certain tribes (this included men, women and children) who lived in the land God has promised to Israel.

Deut. 20, 16-18: Only in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, you shall not leave alive anything that breathes. "But you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittite and the Amorite, the Canaanite and the Perizzite, the Hivite and the Jebusite, as the LORD your God has commanded you, so that they may not teach you to do according to all their detestable things which they have done for their gods, so that you would sin against the LORD your God.

The people we had to kill in the dream may represent unclean spirits. We can’t make compromises with demons, we mustn’t show any sympathy or grace. There is only one way: to destroy them.

Because we are the bride of Christ, the man (Jesus) of our team planned to marry me. But I was about to quit this job, because it was a dirty bloody job.

I think the dream shows my current situation. 7 years ago God led me into a process of intensive personal deliverance. It was also a time of experiencing the presence and holiness of God in a very powerful way. But then huge problems arose and after a time of struggling I now came to a point where I was very near to quit and to give up that process. To cast out demons of ourselves (or others) is not a “nice” job.

So I think the dream says: “Don’t give up. Don’t leave your job. Remember - together we are a good team. Together we are strong. Go on in deliverance. Destroy the works of the devil. I am about to marry you. Don’t quit.” So I am very encouraged through the dream.

I hope I’ve got the right interpretation, I would appreciate some confirmation (or correction, if needed).
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)