Earrings with 9 Hoops

Archives for 2007
AnnA
Silver Member

Earrings with 9 Hoops

Post by AnnA »

I was sitting in a church service with my sister. We were sitting a few rows from the back. The people in the first 3 rows stood up to go to the microphone to give their testimony. They were giddy and clamoring to get to the mic. They almost seemed foolish. One guy was knocked over. There was a couple we knew who rushed to the mic as well. The husband grabbed his wife's hand to go up. Right away I noticed he had a hoop earring in each ear. (IRL he would never wear earrings). The earrings were unique. Each earring had 9 hoops in one. 3 silver (on one end) 3 gold (in the middle) 3 silver (on the other end).

Scene changes and now my sister and I are eating in a Seafood restaurant. We look down and see the same couple standing at the microphone. We are right up close to them except the platform they are standing on is a few levels below (as if we were on the second floor looking down to them on the first floor) -- so we have to look down to see them. He is at the microphone and my sister makes a remark like "what in the world?" because she now notices his earrings. He looks at her and says "excuse me but French vanilla said I could wear them". He was referring to his wife who doesn't look like his wife in real life. She didn't look like herself but I believed it "felt" like her.

Then I am at another table and I open the menu and it has a picture of a large number "2". The number was made up of food. The top part was shrimp cocktail. The shrimp made up the top curve of the number 2 and the rest was sauce. The bottom half of the number had something else. Then I am eating the meal pictured. They were advertising how you can now have a snack combo meal (two meals in one). I thought to myself it looks like leftovers from someone else's plate. The shirmp looked half eaten I think. My sister walks over to me and thanks me for running her errands for her. She paid me for doing it and said I should quit my job. Insinuating that I was good at it and should make it a career.

An odd one I know. :roll: Any prayerful insight would be appreciated.

Blessings
Last edited by AnnA on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my light and my salvation
AnnA
Silver Member

Post by AnnA »

Bumping
The Lord is my light and my salvation