Finger Nails

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Finger Nails

Post by clare777 »

Short dream last night......

I dreamed that my old Pastor (not under that leadership anymore as per the Lord) came and sat in front of me. She says to me, "Your fingernails are all uneven." "They are not even or long enough to scratch your husbands chest".

End of dream

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Fingernails are an appendage of the fingers which serves to help protect the fingertip from injuries. IMHO I believe the fingernails may represent the Word in some capacity (being used like a weapon).
In your dream you were told by your former pastor that,"Your fingernails are all uneven."
When something is uneven, it means that it does not line up. To make nails even we need to pare them; pare means to attend to or put in order.
Then she states, "They are not even or long enough to scratch your husbands chest".
When something is not long enough it implies that there is not enough reach or not enough potential.
The pastor may reflect someone who is an authority figure or person in a leadership position.
I am not clear if this pastor if a positive or negative symbol but what I get out of this is it is being implied that some form of the word does not line up and it has no impact (scratching the surface) on touching his heart. The heart beats within the chest. So the chest may reflect it housing and protecting the heart.
As usual toss out if not helpful!
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

I was very surprised to see my old Pastor in the dream..to have her sit infront of me.....we left the church (as directed by the Lord about three mos ago b/c of the tradition of men so to speak).....
I could not see that my nails where uneven when I looked down at them in the dream....

And they where not colored but had like a french manicure...

As for our Ministry that the Lord has called us, this weekend was our inaugeration (was the word that the Lord gave)...
Blessings in Christ,
Clare777