My Mother, Pearls and crystal clear river

Archives for 2013
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

My Mother, Pearls and crystal clear river

Post by MorningGlory »

In this dream, in a mystical setting, i am seeing my mother across a pure crystal river.
I go to her and help place an intricate pearl necklace about her neck.
Iam also seeing crystal pyramids in the river.. Then David appears and tells me that the pyramids hold keys to reading the heavens.

It was a peaceful setting.

The day before the dream i purchased crystal cubic pyramidal square shaped earrings in gold settings on university avenue.

Thoughts anyone.. I had been reading Revelation 21, 22 also yesterday 9/8, almost sensed i was raptured, caught up into paradise.

Morninglory
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

You probably were in paradise.

I'm not sure about the necklace or pyramids, but I have a scripture that ought to fit with the key & David:

Isaiah 22:22 (MSG)

20-24 “On that Day I’ll replace Shebna. I will call my servant Eliakim son of Hilkiah. I’ll dress him in your robe. I’ll put your belt on him. I’ll give him your authority. He’ll be a father-leader to Jerusalem and the government of Judah. I’ll give him the key of the Davidic heritage. He’ll have the run of the place—open any door and keep it open, lock any door and keep it locked. I’ll pound him like a nail into a solid wall. He’ll secure the Davidic tradition. Everything will hang on him—not only the fate of Davidic descendants but also the detailed daily operations of the house, including cups and cutlery.

And:

Revelation 22 (MSG)

22 1-5 Then the Angel showed me Water-of-Life River, crystal bright. It flowed from the Throne of God and the Lamb, right down the middle of the street. The Tree of Life was planted on each side of the River, producing twelve kinds of fruit, a ripe fruit each month. The leaves of the Tree are for healing the nations. Never again will anything be cursed. The Throne of God and of the Lamb is at the center. His servants will offer God service—worshiping, they’ll look on his face, their foreheads mirroring God. Never again will there be any night. No one will need lamplight or sunlight. The shining of God, the Master, is all the light anyone needs. And they will rule with him age after age after age.

Blessings, SpecialK
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

Thankyou for the Davidic insight.. Blessings.
morningglory