Warning Dream...????

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Warning Dream...????

Post by clare777 »

I had a dream that I was with my manager (she is the Assistant store manager for softlines) and we where walking through the store together and putting things in order. The regional manager and store manager (from another store) was at the same store we where at (not in real life), and the regional manager fired me right then and there. In the dream, i to the back office to get my purse and the regional manager is crying and apologizing that he has to fire me.
I leave the store then for some reason I had to go back to get something from my manager...when I walk in, the regional manager and the other manager from the other store are protecting Colleen from me...they are very angry that I had come back (they looked denomic almost) and the other store manager yelled at me, "I thought we fired you!!! Do not come back ever again!!! You are not welcome here anymore!!"...I could see Colleens face and she looked like she was in shock or somethng..kind of like speechless.
In the dream I could feel his anger and the presence in the dream. I looked at them very calm and apologized and said "forgive me"...so be it..
End of dream.

I am not sure if this is a warning dream that I might be fired from my job....??? Colleen and I have been working together for 3 and a half years now....they call us the dynamic duo....because we work well as a team. In the dream, it looked as though the other manager was promoted to District Manager....Not sure why Regional Manager was crying behind doors and apologizing...??

Thank you for your HOly Spirit insight and Revelation,
Clare777