I really need clarification about this dream!

Archives for 2013
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

I really need clarification about this dream!

Post by VigilantSeeker »

A few days ago I had the below dream:

I was working as a cashier in a grocery store. I was sitting talking with a bunch of women when a woman that I work with (I'm a teacher in real life) walked into the store. I instantly realized that I was working as a cashier after school was done for the day. When I saw her walk in, I said to myself that I don't mind one bit that she sees me working here, and that I'm not nervous at all to wait on her. Then the dream moves to where I am carrying a small planted tree to my classroom. As I was carrying the tree, I heard my sister say, ' what a pretty tree.' Then I heard another voice, this voice is a woman that is friends with my sister, she said the tree looked pretty sad! I did not care that she said that; I kept walking and smiling. Then a nurse or someone told me to sit down and they would fix something in my hair. Then she said that they could fix the yellow stain on my teeth (I don't have a yellow stain on my teeth in real life). This person was working on my appearance. Very unusual dream with lots of things going on.

I feel there is a message here because my mind keeps coming back to this dream. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thank you,
VS
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

I believe you are the little tree and that you may feel put down by some and built up by others. It seems you are coming to a place where you won't care what others think of you and it also appears God is going to do some work on your wisdom and discernment (teeth) which will give more glory to God (hair) . Hair biblically speaks often of one's glory and covering.
VigilantSeeker
Platinum Member

Post by VigilantSeeker »

You have no idea how your interpretation is speaking to me right now! I have been struggling with these very issues. I've been having a lot of revelations lately, but have been trying to put it all together. God bless you, Laura. Thank you for responding!
Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6