Pulling a Bull around/ Cowboys

Archives for 2013
clare777
Diamond Member

Pulling a Bull around/ Cowboys

Post by clare777 »

I dreamed that I was walking a bull, like directing its path by a rope and we would go down all these different roads. Eventually in the dream, we got lost. At one point in the dream, we started walking down a rocky road and then it turned into a muddy road. But the odd part in the dream was that the muddy road was man made :oops: :?: .The muddy road was very narrown and at the end of the short road was an iron fence. It was the only way out. So in the dream my and this bull stopped. I had to reach down and shut the machine off..( what it was doing was making the road turn to mud and it had this thing that would rotate the mud) I thought to myself...how odd. When I went to turn it off, me and the bull got stuck. So, these two cowboys came riding on horses. I tell them that I am stuck. So I looked and some other cowboys (all men..total 5 of them) came out to. They said, "We will get you out but first we will have to kill that cow first". I was very upset that they wanted to kill the cow!! End of dream.

I really think that this dream has to do with work/job situation. Because before this dream and right afterwords, I was dreaming about my job in the natural and having conversations with some of
the managers who are male.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
clare777
Diamond Member

Post by clare777 »

PS. I forgot...in the dream, I was trying to get the bull to the open field of grass but got stuck in the mud getting there. It was the only pathway to the field.

Blessings in Christ,
Clare777
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: Pulling a Bull around/ Cowboys

Post by Laura3D »

clare777 wrote:I dreamed that I was walking a bull, like directing its path by a rope and we would go down all these different roads. Eventually in the dream, we got lost. At one point in the dream, we started walking down a rocky road and then it turned into a muddy road. But the odd part in the dream was that the muddy road was man made :oops: :?: .The muddy road was very narrown and at the end of the short road was an iron fence. It was the only way out. So in the dream my and this bull stopped. I had to reach down and shut the machine off..( what it was doing was making the road turn to mud and it had this thing that would rotate the mud) I thought to myself...how odd. When I went to turn it off, me and the bull got stuck. So, these two cowboys came riding on horses. I tell them that I am stuck. So I looked and some other cowboys (all men..total 5 of them) came out to. They said, "We will get you out but first we will have to kill that cow first". I was very upset that they wanted to kill the cow!! End of dream.
hi clare777
Is there any part of your life in which you're being stubborn (bull headed) ... or are you being persecuted or accused of something?
A machine can speak of continuous motion or words which cause you to get 'stuck'. Mud can speak of issues of the flesh..
I'm getting a sense that the bull is something fleshy in your life which needs to be put to death? Since we don't usually enjoy the flesh dying we're usually not happy about it. I see the cowboys kinda like heroes coming to save the day for you :)