Transparent Helicopters

Archives for 2013
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

BLESSINGS! And I thank you to all whove' posted. :D
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Beware of who you listen to, and of the teachings of any church that may "sound" right, but stray from the scriptures. It is always best to go to the Word and find the evidence (or lack of evidence) in every teaching you receive. The scriptures are there to protect you from things such as this.

I just wanted to tell you that it is easy to confuse the work of the Holy Spirit in the area of inner healing, with deliverance from demons. There are differences. Hurts from our past require forgiveness and healing of the mind and emotions and this is a work the Holy Spirit leads us through...and its not an easy process. The troubles in our heart that result in not having done those things fully yet, do not constitute a possession of a demon.

Being thrown around by a demon, does not make you possessed. They can influence and harass any of us, but they cannot "possess" us when we are filled with God's pure and undefiled Spirit. You will not find one person who received the Holy Spirit in the scriptures who was possessed afterwards. I encourage you to search for yourself, and not take anyone's word on this, as it is far too important for you to know. Read everything after Pentecost to observe the Spirit filled believers.

There are a lot of crazy teachings out there, and I hope that you can find some time to search the wisdom of the Word on your own for these truths.

May God bless you and continue to heal your heart and lead you into His truth and His kind of peace which surpasses the understanding of man. Amen.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

all is well, i know what i know and i can agree to disagree. I am free now, and am being healed deeper than ever.
the possesion was in infancy and i wasn't a christian then. Became a christian when i was 19. THEN after finding my dad the demonic activity started and my husband cast it out. He actually used those words and I have been set free ever since. I can discern when they have tried to come back and that isn't fun. I had to humble myself and change my way of thinking. SO i guess we need to agree to disagree
SHALOM
SINCERELY Nicole Ramirez
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

I know your husband cast them out - cast them out of your home, out of your environment & sent them packing, trembling at the name of JESUS! Being influenced is not the same as possession. You are a child of the KING and they have to flee when commanded to do so.
You are so right about certain times when they are more active.
They want to destroy what the Lord LOVES (YOU), but apply the protection of the Lord Jesus's blood each night before you sleep. At times I even fall asleep saying the name of Jesus over and over or
play praise music while I sleep. (They flee from places where the Lord is being actively worshipped). Once I couldn't sleep for DAYS.
It was literally about 72 hrs before I fell asleep (long story).
Every time I closed my eyes I saw the most grotesque demons & would be shocked/ shaken awake. I started praying asking Jesus to just HOLD me while I slept. I closed my eyes again with that image in mind. THEY STILL kept coming. BUT the Lord has a sense of humor. As they got closer to me (again I was picturing myself cradled by His embrace), they turned into......
Cartoons!
I actually laughed, snuggled in and fell asleep.
Strange enough (or not so when you know the blessings of the Lord),
I slept only about 3 hours, but when I awoke, it felt like a FULL nights rest. I was completely refreshed.

Just KNOW WHO you belong to and if necessary find a scripture that will comfort you. One of my favorites is
John 10:27-30
27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. 30 I and the Father are one."

This gives me great comfort - NOTHING - can take us from Jesus.
It is not dependent upon US - it is dependent upon HIM. HE PROMISED in His WORD and that guarantees it! Once He is LORD of your life and of your heart, you are secure in Him. Turn to Him,
trust Him and boldly declare your safety and protection by confessing the precious blood He shed for you. Shout His Name in Joy and Thanksgiving.
Again, it is not dependent upon what WE DO, but on what HE has done FOR US!
(And Oh am I HAPPY about that as my best effort would fail miserably)
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

yes starfire! Good response. Also one of you shared about a couple of Gateway Churches teachings on being demonfree, entitled "free Indeed" the pastor hit the nail on the head with me, and i even called the church to share a fraction of my testimony. I loved grasping the root meaning of words and have a Strongs Concordance and demonized, demon possessed has specific meanings. I took notes and this was/is a 3 part series. Thank you for sharing that link to Gateway church. It isn't often i get excited over sermons/teachings!! YEAH GOD!!

btw........ sleep is very hard for me to go without, and i learned that is when the witchcraft/curses were done. So i am soooooo much better, but there is still a remnent and that is microscopic, but i won't give up until am 100% clean. :D
Laura3D
Silver Member

Post by Laura3D »

That was I with the GATEWAY CHURCH link to the teaching on demons on page 1.

Here is another explanation as to how believers can have demons.
www.greatbiblestudy.com/deliverance_believers.php

I'm not sure why it's such a widespread belief that Christians can't have them.. Actually we do know why - Because the enemy doesn't want believers to know the truth and then possibly get free from them. That pastor at the GATEWAY church talks about how he was in ministry and filled with the Spirit and discovered he had demons. lol.. came as a shock to him.

Other scriptures which refute the common argument that "light & darkness can't dwell together" theory are here:

"18 Again he said, Therefore hear the word of the Lord; I saw the Lord sitting upon his throne, and all the host of heaven standing on his right hand and on his left.
19 And the Lord said, Who shall entice Ahab king of Israel, that he may go up and fall at Ramothgilead? And one spake saying after this manner, and another saying after that manner.
20 Then there came out a spirit, and stood before the Lord, and said, I will entice him. And the Lord said unto him, Wherewith?
21 And he said, I will go out, and be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And the Lord said, Thou shalt entice him, and thou shalt also prevail: go out, and do even so.
" - 2 Chron 18:19-21

So we can see above that the 'host of heaven' includes both angels AND demons (God's angels certainly don't lie!).
AND we see that demons can stand right in front of God on His turf! - whoa, that'll be a shocker for many to realize.

The above dispells the "light & darkness not dwelling together" bit. That particular scripture actually doesn't say that light and darkness can't dwell together. It asks a question to make a point about believers & non believers not being able to work together.

Demons are not attached to the believer's spirit where God reigns. Demons are attached to the person's soul/mind.

It'd be good for those in doubt to watch the videos posted on page one, and also read the above link.

Lord bless Your Word and bring clarity, amen
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

Laura I wanted to share here publicly THAT I haven't been that INTENSELY into teaching in as long as I can remember. It really isnt about whether the demon is inside or outside it is the fact IT is in control of that area of the believer's life. WOW! I know you know what i mean when i say, I fell in love with this pastors teaching. I even called the church (a little emotional) and wanted to give testimony/thankfullness in what I am learning. I isn't important who teaches me, just the fact that i learn the truth(s) that set me free, have already set me AND the HEALING that has been and is taking place.
Shalom
Might share more dreams too.
Last night I awoke several times from dreams
could/should have wrote them down, but I have never dreamt all night like that before.
:mrgreen: