Fear Dreams

Archives for 2013
lainey68
Gold Member

Fear Dreams

Post by lainey68 »

I have had a couple of dreams that are sort of related, and I'm thinking they may be coming from a p,ace of fear inside of me, but not sure:

Dream 1: i was someplace like a house, and there was this white lady in front of me. She was happy and chatty, but I knew she was a witch. Somehow, she must've mentioned her grandmother because I tried to tell her that her grandmother always wanted her to know about Jesus. Everytime I tried to say it, though, she changed the subject. We went in the house and sat down. She had a child with her. Suddenly, she became a black woman. Once again, I tried to tell her about Jesus, but then she said, something about me getting my breast checked. It had something to do with her grandmother, but I don't remember her exact words.

Dream 2: An acquaintance of mine named Mike came to my house. He walked past my daughter's room, and she had some hospital machine, like a chemo drip. She was a young girl in the dream, but IRL she is 22. In the dream, Mike could not believe how strong I was to handle my daughter's illness which in the dream was leukemia. He gave both of us a hug and he was crying. IRL, my daughter does not have leukemia, but she does struggle with mental illness.

Dream 3: a co-worker of mine and I were both pregnant. IRL, a few years ago, she had an aggressive form of cancer, and they removed virtually every internal organ, so there is no way she could have kids in the natural. In the dream, she and her husband were very happy with the baby. I was also happy with my baby, and doing my best to take care of it; however, my baby was illegitimate, and I did not want people to know who the father was. I think in the dream the baby's father was my real daughter's father. I don't have any shame that I was an unwed mother; however, I did pray that I would not give birth to something illegitimate in my life.

Anyway, what these 3 dreams have in common is cancer. So, I'm wondering if this is a manifestation of my own fear or does it mean something else or perhaps both? I have been putting off a mammogram for some time and after the 1st dream, I scheduled a mammogram. However, it is not a regular screening because I have had pain in my breast.

The third dream I thought maybe meant I have cancer (illegitimate baby) because my co-worker in the dream had cancer IRL. A few years ago, I had a similar dream with she and i where I told my boss I was going to be out, but I would be back. Then i got into a convertible with my co-worker and another lady who I don't know who had on a pink and brown dress. In that dream, we were all laughing. I wasn't scared.

Also, at work, I've been preparing things like doing procedures for my job. I just feel like I need to get some things ready. I have been feeling this way for a long time.

Many, many years ago, this man prophesied to me that I was going to have a health scare, but to not have any surgery for it.

So, all of this is running in the back of my head. I know it sounds like I'm scared. I 'm not, but i just want to know what's up and be prepared. I have peace in a sense, but I am concerned. Does that make sense? I know I am rambling, but it's kinda hard for me to put my feelings into words, and maybe this is just the devil trying to make me scared.

Last thing, I listen to David Jeremiah sometimes at work, and of all things today he was talking about the storms of life will come and we don't have to be afraid. I know it was a message from the Lord, and it did give me peace. Anyway, if anyone has any thoughts on my dreams, please share.
Elaine
Starfire
Gold Member

Post by Starfire »

Based upon your 1st dream, I think the enemy wants you to believe and be frightened of cancer. It will take your attention away from the Lord, or at least that is the goal. There is alot about various generations in the dream which again would make me wonder about generational curses. Do not fall for the enemies lies. Look up information on generational curses and how to renounce his efforts, allowing Jesus to defeat him at every move.
Also in all your dreams, there is a mix of evil and good.
In the 1st dream, you are aware of the deception.
In the 2nd, you are "rewarded" (with praise & hug) for standing strong in the presence of the enemy (sickness)
In the 3rd, there is a mixture of excitement of birth with fear of illness/having issues of illegitimacy.

Personally, I believe the Lord is telling you that you KNOW better than to trust the lies of the enemy, whether they be cloaked in light (friendly, supportive, happy) or not. The Lord Forgives, the Lord Heals. Blessed is the Name of our Lord. He has overcome. You belong to Him. You will overcome. Do not fall for what the enemy is throwing your way, no matter how convincing it might sound, no matter whose opinion is expressed. Trust only in what the Lord, His WORD, says.
Examine your fears, turn them over to the Lord.
Being double minded prevents God's best that He has in mind for you.

PS> I don't always know how to express. These are *my* views of your dream; I am not telling you what to do, only offering my perspective on what you've asked.
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

Starfire wrote:Based upon your 1st dream, I think the enemy wants you to believe and be frightened of cancer. It will take your attention away from the Lord, or at least that is the goal. There is alot about various generations in the dream which again would make me wonder about generational curses. Do not fall for the enemies lies. Look up information on generational curses and how to renounce his efforts, allowing Jesus to defeat him at every move.
Also in all your dreams, there is a mix of evil and good.
In the 1st dream, you are aware of the deception.
In the 2nd, you are "rewarded" (with praise & hug) for standing strong in the presence of the enemy (sickness)
In the 3rd, there is a mixture of excitement of birth with fear of illness/having issues of illegitimacy.

Personally, I believe the Lord is telling you that you KNOW better than to trust the lies of the enemy, whether they be cloaked in light (friendly, supportive, happy) or not. The Lord Forgives, the Lord Heals. Blessed is the Name of our Lord. He has overcome. You belong to Him. You will overcome. Do not fall for what the enemy is throwing your way, no matter how convincing it might sound, no matter whose opinion is expressed. Trust only in what the Lord, His WORD, says.
Examine your fears, turn them over to the Lord.
Being double minded prevents God's best that He has in mind for you.

PS> I don't always know how to express. These are *my* views of your dream; I am not telling you what to do, only offering my perspective on what you've asked.
I just realized I did not answer you. I will do just that--trust in the Lord. I don't believe I have cancer, but I still have a couple more tests to undergo. But, truly God has given me such peace over the past few weeks that I am okay. Perhaps these dreams have nothing to do with literal cancer. Maybe it's spiritual cancer; in which case the 3rd dream is of great concern. I do not want anything illegitimate in my life, be it physical or spiritual.