Shark Heads and U-2 Autographing my Menu

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Shark Heads and U-2 Autographing my Menu

Post by TexasTransplant »

At the beginning of this dream, I saw up close a group of several strange, horrible looking shark-type heads all thrashing and biting at the air. They were gray and muscle-y, strange looking.

Next I'm sitting in a diner with my husband and his good friend Myron. Myron was saying sweet things about his mother who died a long time ago when he was still in school. I was looking at the menu- worn, thin pages trying to decide which pasta dish to order. My husband was going to join in on saying nice things about his own mom but I heard his thoughts and felt his struggle inside knowing he was upset with her at the moment and this was hard.

I glanced over to my right and the band U-2 had walked in carrying trumpets and trombones. They were going to have lunch and Myron encouraged me to get their autograph. I was having a hard time deciding which menu item I wanted them to sign next to.

I woke up from this dream singing a song I haven't heard in a long while...Mercy, Mercy by Hillsong. I vaguely remember a prophetic shark painting story behind the writing of this song.
------
found the story behind song
http://youtu.be/09nSsFpawic
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Re: Shark Heads and U-2 Autographing my Menu

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

TexasTransplant wrote:At the beginning of this dream, I saw up close a group of several strange, horrible looking shark-type heads all thrashing and biting at the air. They were gray and muscle-y, strange looking.

Next I'm sitting in a diner with my husband and his good friend Myron. Myron was saying sweet things about his mother who died a long time ago when he was still in school. I was looking at the menu- worn, thin pages trying to decide which pasta dish to order. My husband was going to join in on saying nice things about his own mom but I heard his thoughts and felt his struggle inside knowing he was upset with her at the moment and this was hard.

I glanced over to my right and the band U-2 had walked in carrying trumpets and trombones. They were going to have lunch and Myron encouraged me to get their autograph. I was having a hard time deciding which menu item I wanted them to sign next to.

I woke up from this dream singing a song I haven't heard in a long while...Mercy, Mercy by Hillsong. I vaguely remember a prophetic shark painting story behind the writing of this song.
------
found the story behind song
http://youtu.be/09nSsFpawic
I believe the overall message of the dream is about the need for forgiveness towards someone who is an authority figure in one's life. The muscle appearance of the sharks may indicate hard feelings or strong will thats deep rooted. There was a point of you hearing the mercy mercy song upon waking up. What happens when someone grants forgiveness? They grant the person mercy.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8