Sharks

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Sharks

Post by TexasTransplant »

I understand that sharks (in my dreams) are representative of the enemy in some capacity, but do any of you have any other specific knowledge of what they may represent? Last dream they weren't in the water but instead I saw a group ( I called it a flock in the dream) of bizarre looking shark heads in the air gnashing and snarling.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Shark = big mouth lots of teeth predatory, basically the enemy using a big mouthed vicious person to attack
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Fish are symbolic of spiritual creatures as they live in water which denotes the spiritual life. The shark is a "spiritual predator" who hunts you down at the slightest smell/detection of blood/bleeding/injury/woundedness of someone. It also will consume anything in its path. The fact their heads are floating in air (spirits of the air) and are ganging together points to possible spiritual online or telephone (in the airwave threats)....some manner/source that is slightly disconnected from reality or tangible life.

Psalm 57:4
I am in the midst of lions; I am forced to dwell among ravenous beasts— men whose teeth are spears and arrows, whose tongues are sharp swords.