Earrings

Archives for 2013
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Earrings

Post by Onlybygrace »

Can someone please tell me why I kept picking earrings on the floor. Had this dreams several times.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Not sure, but just imagining that scenario in real life ... people losing their adornment and you finding it and picking it up?

Whenever I've lost an earring, it's been a case of looking looking then if I tell someone else, they join in and help find the precious item.

Seems here, you're the one doing the locating.

Just a thought.
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

The thing that keeps jumping out at me is this---perhaps you are wanting to pick up any false idols?

Just took a class on Gideon, and they mentioned the earring thing.
They used their earrings and made idols out of them. They also did this while Moses was up on the mountain and didn't come back right away.
They each put their earrings in and made an idol.

Perhaps, this is a warning dream for you?
Onlybygrace
Bronze Member

Post by Onlybygrace »

Thanks to both of you for your responses. Bella, I am going through some family cleansing at the moment and I believe Father God is using me to pray and intercede on behalf of my family and doing some clean up. SpecialK, I would like to say that I have no desire to pick up any false idols, however, i will pray about your response just in case the holy spirit is warning me about future events.
Blessings to both of you for taking time out to respond.
Thanks
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Is there a common thought that you have when you are picking them up?

Is it both earrings or just one?