house, coyote

Archives for 2013
sigmon2
Diamond Member

house, coyote

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi all, hope you are well..
Had this dream after a dry spell and I am concern over the meaning.
I saw outside of a house. Was on a culdesac with not many houses around. At the end of a street was a crew of construction people and equipment. There was talk of work being done, though I saw no one working. I also saw behind the house, it was an open field no fence. But down a short hill. Grass was city like it was a playground. Or a large cared for field. And kids played on it. So now I found myself laying in a bed in the middle of a living room. The room was empty but I heard a voice describing the construction work being done. It was saying that tunnels were being built all over but especially under the house and I suddenly got worried that if the house shook it would fall down.
Was really concerned laying there looking around. Then suddenly there was a fade in and out. I was still in the bed but the living room became the outdoors. A tarp over my head like a tent. Houses still around. I seem to be in the back of a house. I think it was hard to tell but it was a nice set up for living outdoors around my bed. Now my connection to the real world was there....my alarm clock which was about to go off for work. I also heard my son talking as though he was in my real house in the other room with the foster boys. I was in my outdoor room and they were in their outdoor room.
Now comes the strangest part of the dream. ...,
A coyote came from the direction of the voice of my son and the road leading to my outdoor room. It was not afraid nor concern...it was coming to me with a message. I got up to make go away twice but it backed up a liitle but kept its mouth facing me. In its mouth was one of those cute golden mini cocker spaniels. Red ribbon and groomed so it had that really cute design. It was not dead but it seemed frozen or stuffed. It was shaped like it was laying in front fireplace only its head up ...body in a semi circle shape. Eyes open, tongue out a little happy. A toy in the center between the legs. So the coyote had this in its mouth and it seemed concern to give it to me. Then I woke up.
Tell ya that coyote was so real, wow. I am concern cause a lot is going on, and what I have found on the coyote is a mixed bag. But mostly its a trickster..but also a connection to the earth, balance. Losing a foster kid in 2 days and the devil has been a real pain since the kid showed up. Has to with his life and where the kid learned to be. Not sure if it has anything to do with it. There is problems. There is one more but heleaves next year, the Lord described his as a gGerman Shepard, and my son as a black lab before. Not sure if it has anything to do with it.
Tunnels under the house, a coyote, play field, and a outdoor bedroom....I cannot figure this out.
Thanks
Scott
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

I had an interesting thought, my middle sister had a heart attack not too long ago. The little dog did seem girlie and so I wondered in passing today. She is alive not dead but nearly working and just nearly holding on. I had a dream early this month about her and it seemed sad.
Thanks
Scott
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi, another event took place today. My son from jail came knocking. They let him out. This is my wild one, the one I have been burned by many, many times. Its cold and he has no where to go, and oh what to do.........I love him and I promised God concerning him.
I need the son not the trouble. May the Lord hear my plea......
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

James Dobson said

"Like balloons, some boys and girls are born with more helium than others. They soar effortlessly to the heights, while others wobble dangerously close to the trees. Their frantic folks run along underneath, huffing and puffing to keep them airborne.

Are you a parent of a low‐flying child? Over the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of families whose children were struggling in one way or another. Based on what I’ve seen, let me pass along a word of encouragement to worried parents: Sometimes the child who has the most trouble getting off the ground eventually reaches the greatest height!"

I posted this on Facebook and got a huge response. I was astounded at so many responses and parents in your spot.

Lord help us to be wise, discerning, gracious, tolerant, and space giving parents so that our children will correctly bloom in their own time. Let our faith not wane, and give them always a safe place to lay their heads. Guide them and keep them always, Father. Amen
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

Yup that's my son. The Lord has been with him since the womb. This dream was about my Chris and his baby girl. I love it when the Lord speaks.
Now my concern goes to the house that could fall in. And me living under a tarp.
Thanks again
Scott
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

You're welcome. Sounds like more follow-up dreams to come yet.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

This is what stands out in your dream:

1. few house in the culdesac speaks of little feeling of support
2. Construction crew...talk of work being done but none seen...speak of you have heard it before, but you are not seeing anything being built in the area of your family lives.
3. Open fence in back yard....you feel lack of privacy and vulnerability.
4. short hill, grass, playground large cared for field by the city..kids playing. This speaks your perspective of idea of how things should be working...careful...support by the others (city)...kids happy and playing carefree.
5. Bed in the middle of the living room. Speaks of you resting in the family room...your family means alot to you..you are in the middle of the room.
6. voice saying construction work being done; however...that work is tunnels...leaving you with concern of harm to your family...They think they are doing good but you see a potential harm.

Seen changes...you are now...without walls....outdoors. This could go either way....open more to see or feeling more exposed or vulnerable. Since you state...it was hard to tell...but you thought it was a nice set up for the living outdoors around your bed....place of rest in the Lord. Speaks of you being ok with or adjusting to trusting God for your concerns. Therefore the Tarp or covering over your head.

Alarm clock....wake up go to work (following your place of trusting God)
Son talking as though he was in the other room with the foster boys. Apart of the family

Next, you are in your outdoor room (trusting God room) and boys are in their outdoor room (they need to trust God room)

Coyotes are usually deception and not trustworthy. Since he is bringing you a message...you cannot trust the message. The message he is bringing you is the prize, cute, mini (little vulnerable) spaniels...red ribbon, groomed..is frozen...and no match for him. Eyes open tongue out a little happy...playful..toy
is just playing on your feelings of helplessness.
Remember, you cannot believe or trust his message..no matter if he seems concern.

I am hearing from the dream alone for you to align yourself up with God...and give the kids to him. Stand your standards of God's nature no matter of your circumstances. Others will use try to use your compassion against you. Compassion should never shift wisdom or value to the side....it should only compliment God's standards. Trust your instincts balanced with wisdom. If it is still acting like a coyote...it is....(remember you said...it kept it's mouth towards you......speaks of verbal attacks your character to guilt or put them in a place of control over you).

Now, after reading your additional posts, I have had exposure to similar event just not as a foster parent...and not my own family only. Now is the time for you to show God's love...but God's love is not mush or do as you please....it stands strong in right and wrong...it stands strong in love....it stands strong in free will choices. It stands strong when it is Yoke continueously with Jesus. Be wise but gentle as a dove. Knowing who you are in Christ and standing on his ways...speaks more to them then a thousand words. Help them see the coyote messages in their lives.

Don't know if this helps you; if it does..may the Lord gird your loins with the truth you need in your home. Putting on the whole armor of God. In Jesus name.